Completed: 5-Pin Package "Twin-spired"

TheTwins

5 minutes ago, firechief18 said:

Package arrived today. Chose these pins. Package should go out tomorrow to @swim2sea.

IMG_20240320_123304446.jpg

So fun! That Eeyore is adorable! Is that glittered?

1 hour ago, TheTwins said:

So fun! That Eeyore is adorable! Is that glittered?

Yes

Glad you liked the 2 of those that I added. I am also glad that everyone seems to be finding either 2 or 3 pins that they like. Can't wait for the next round.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Just an update . . . the package was mailed to @kpop but there has been no communication since. Unsure as to the ultimate status, but at this point we are thinking it is not being sent on. We are working on this and will post an update soon!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Once this has gone through everyone, will it continue through another round? To me, that would make the most sense. Keep it going until people want out. That could be true of all the round robins (FireChief's, Twin-spired and Buzz Around the US) as well as any new ones that are created. Thoughts?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MicksMaster said:

Once this has gone through everyone, will it continue through another round? To me, that would make the most sense. Keep it going until people want out. That could be true of all the round robins (FireChief's, Twin-spired and Buzz Around the US) as well as any new ones that are created. Thoughts?

Once mine gets back, will announce another one. Give everyone a chance to participate.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MicksMaster said:

I think it's been fine the way they've been doing them by letting each one run it's set course and starting new ones. Easier for everyone to keep track I think.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, pretty_omi said:

I think it's been fine the way they've been doing them by letting each one run it's set course and starting new ones. Easier for everyone to keep track I think.

Agreed . . . and it gives the person who started it a chance to re-do the pins! 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Both of the pin packages ended up with me at the same time....I traded for these and loaded up pins for @TheTwins as they are next. Mail going out tomorrow.image.jpeg.2e06028fe078fda1c9e14313ee2be014.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 5/14/2024 at 8:33 PM, Vally said:

Both of the pin packages ended up with me at the same time....I traded for these and loaded up pins for @TheTwins as they are next. Mail going out tomorrow.image.jpeg.2e06028fe078fda1c9e14313ee2be014.jpeg

Glad you like the pins.  

• Like 1

It should! I think the tracking number thinks it will come tomorrow. They thought today, but it didn't leave Columbus. So, I'd guess tomorrow or Monday! As soon as this one arrives, we will open sign-ups for another round! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

After a rather tumultuous journey, the Twin-spired package has arrived (a bit later than the Post Office promised, but totally safe and sound!), and we were so thrilled to open it. 

May 21, 2024 (2).JPG

Thank you, @Vally, for the absolutely amazing card and deck of Frozen playing cards. We're also assuming (since you seem to know our taste in pins/themes so well) that you included a few extra pins here that are ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!! Sis was pretty over the moon with Princess Leia and Jack-Jack . . . and you probably figured that Jedi Luke holding Baby Yoda Grogu is ending up on my board. :grogu:

May 21, 2024 (5).JPG

Also included in this package is the 5-pin set that was sent out by @buzz2001 as a replacement for the AWOL set -- so many fun pins here!! And it arrived on a great day, because we really needed some fun, and this was SO MUCH fun!

May 21, 2024 (3).JPG

May 21, 2024 (4).JPG

We will be starting a new 5-pin round that will end with @buzz2001, so stay tuned for sign-ups in a few minutes!

~ Sarah

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Glad they arrived safely and that you like my choices for you. I hope they make you both smile and give you a few minutes of joy.

-Dean

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Vally said:

Glad they arrived safely and that you like my choices for you. I hope they make you both smile and give you a few minutes of joy.

-Dean

Oh, you did great!!! And they definitely are good for more than just a few minutes!! Thank you SO much! I need to get pin boards updated and post some new photos . . . :moanababy:

• Like 3