En Route: 5-Pin Package "Twin-spired"

TheTwins

@firechief18 's first PinPics 5-pin Round Robin trading package filled up so quickly that several members expressed interest in another. Sis and I are going to start this one, mailing before February 6th. Sign-ups are limited to eight participants USA only, unless International mailing can be worked out in advance). We will mail a bubblewrap envelope with five pins packed inside to the first randomly chosen participant. That member trades for however many they want (trades are a 1-for-1 swap and are OE, HM, mystery, Loungefly, etc.) and then mails the package to the next person. At the end, the package is sent back to us with the pins that have been swapped into the package. So, sort of like a chance to do a lanyard trade for up to five pins. 🙂 Package should usually cost under $5 to mail.

Basics:

- After the randomizer is run, send your mailing address to the person listed above your name.

- As the name suggests - Five pins arrive in the package and should leave in the package (OE, HM, mystery, Loungefly, etc.).

- No scrappers, please. If you can't tell or the pin is more often scrapped, please don't include it.

- You may select none or up to all five pins - replace the number selected with your traders and send on to the next in line.

- ZAPs may be included, limited to the next person in line (to keep shipping reasonable for everyone).

SIGN-UPS:

@Vally

@MicksMaster

@Dragon57

@firechief18

@kpop

@buzz2001

@sithathoriunet

@pretty_omi

@swim2sea

56 minutes ago, firechief18 said:

May I play?

Absolutely! I'm adding you to the list!

28 minutes ago, kpop said:

I would love to join (using a US address)

Hi! We must have crossed in hitting "Post". 🙂 Super! Adding your name!

• Love 1

I'd love to do it, but please give preference to anyone who didn't get to participate in the first package.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, sithathoriunet said:

I'd love to do it, but please give preference to anyone who didn't get to participate in the first package.

Absolutely! I've added you to the list. We are going to get this mailed out before leaving for FLA vacation next week, so sign-ups won't be open super long. 🙂

• Like 1

Just now, pretty_omi said:

Is there still one more spot?

There is! It is yours! That fills up the package! I'll run the randomizer and post results later today . . . then everyone can send their addresses to the one above them on the list! 🙂

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, swim2sea said:

Is there maybe room for me?

Hi! Absolutely . . . I haven't run the randomizer yet, so I'll add you to the list. 🙂

You bet! I will post the results in this thread and tag everybody (so you will get a notification bubble up by your avatar). Then you will look to see who is right above you on the list and you'll PM them your mailing address. 🙂 Sis and I will be mailing the package before February 6th, and we will post it to the first person on the list. The last person on the list will send the package back to us. Feel free to ask any questions!

Randomizer Results:

@sithathoriunet

@Dragon57

@pretty_omi

@buzz2001

@MicksMaster

@firechief18

@swim2sea

@kpop

@jenniferlovesdisneypins

@Vally

Please send your mailing address to the name before you on the list! Also, remember that you can use the "Compare" feature to see if there is anything the member(s) after you might want or what their interests are!

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Package received!  I'll make my selections and post a picture of the pins I choose this weekend, and get the package moving to @Dragon57 on Monday or Tuesday.

• Like 2

I chose two pins.  The Jasmine handbag was on my Wants list, and the bow is a pin that I didn't know I needed for my Snow White collection.  😊

PXL_20240210_164806376.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

I received the package, picked three of the pins and will send the package in tomorrows mail to @pretty_omi.

5PinTrade.thumb.JPG.9e1b180dcb3b3222c3c56f402bd4eacf.JPG

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s my picks! I feel like these were put in for me! One from my wants, and my girl Capt Marvel!

Getting the package ready for its next stop!

IMG_8268.jpeg

IMG_8269.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I have the package and will be mailing to Terry tomorrow. Here is what I kept. (PS - I updated all the pics of all the pins in Pinpics and added backs)

IMG_8910.jpeg

Edited by buzz2001
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Yay! Sorry it felt like it took so long to get to you! Excellent choices! I'm glad you were able to get fresh photo for PP too!

• Like 2
  • Love 1