Question about Reveal/Conceal pins

TheTwins

Hoping someone on here has bought these over the years! We were just standing talking while making dinner and a question arose . . . Reveal/Conceal pins. I know you would get two pins, and one you got to see and the other was hidden. However, were the hidden ones mystery random pins or did the same "concealed" pin always come with the same "revealed" pin? I know the B&tB 25 Enchanted Years pins were this way, and the Couples, etc. But, were the Conceal pins random?

Tagging @disneynut06melanie as I assume she got the 25 Enchanted Years, but hoping someone might know! 🙂

Elizabeth

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here is your answer for the Beauty and the Beast. They came in a box priced at $19.99 and each box contained 1 of 8 "revealed pins and 1 of 8 "mystery" pins. I have my complete set with their original boxes. 😄

Reveal Conceal.jpg

• Love 1

14 hours ago, disneynut06melanie said:

Here is your answer for the Beauty and the Beast. They came in a box priced at $19.99 and each box contained 1 of 8 "revealed pins and 1 of 8 "mystery" pins. I have my complete set with their original boxes. 😄

Reveal Conceal.jpg

Oh, that's fun! I've never seen a box! So . . . Did you get Human Cogsworth with the revealed Cogsworth or were they random pairings?

• 1 month later...

My understanding is that pairing were always the same, not random. For the above mystery box in particular, the cursed character was the "revealed" pin, with their human counterparts as the "concealed".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mjrod16 said:

My understanding is that pairing were always the same, not random. For the above mystery box in particular, the cursed character was the "revealed" pin, with their human counterparts as the "concealed".

Thanks! That's what I was wondering! 🙂 Super to know! I think this set is a very fun one!