Here We Go!!!!

EpctNorwayJim

Hello all. Just got back from my 23rd WDW Disney trip, and I have finally been sucked in to the pin collecting whirlwind!! Have been a long time collector of other things - sports cards, M:TG cards, Chuck Taylor shoes, and too many other things to mention...I definitely have thje collector bug!

I have randomly purchased pins over the years to remember trips, but never really thought about collecting.

My first Disney trip was in 1990, and as a band director, I have been bringing students down every other year since 1991 to play in the parks. I have seen WDW evolve for sure. Have never been out to California though....

excited to meet people and to start this little journey!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Welcome and Thank you so much for using PinPics!! You will have a blast here! 

On 6/16/2024 at 4:17 PM, EpctNorwayJim said:

Hello all. Just got back from my 23rd WDW Disney trip, and I have finally been sucked in to the pin collecting whirlwind!! Have been a long time collector of other things - sports cards, M:TG cards, Chuck Taylor shoes, and too many other things to mention...I definitely have thje collector bug!

I have randomly purchased pins over the years to remember trips, but never really thought about collecting.

My first Disney trip was in 1990, and as a band director, I have been bringing students down every other year since 1991 to play in the parks. I have seen WDW evolve for sure. Have never been out to California though....

excited to meet people and to start this little journey!

Welcome to pin trading