New to Trading

Lankmaine

Hello and I am excited to find and join this group. I am brand new to pins and the idea of trading. It started with an annual pass and the idea to buy a pin or two to represent each trip. I had no idea there was so much to it and what a love I would develop for collecting. I was hit with a couple of fake pins and that has lead me to seek out more information and opportunities to trade beyond the park pin boards amd learn all I can about Disney pins and trading.

• Like 2

Welcome to the group.  What pins will you be collecting?  This group is so unique.  Everyone has their certain collections.  I collect Jiminy Cricket and the Disney cats.  

2 hours ago, kiwigirl said:

Welcome to the group.  What pins will you be collecting?  This group is so unique.  Everyone has their certain collections.  I collect Jiminy Cricket and the Disney cats.  

I am still all over the place and love to open the mystery pin sets. I have 5 medium size cork boards that I am trying to have some kind of grouping but honestly, I just keep buying what I love and putting it on the wall!! LOL. My favorite so far is the disney book and side kick bookmark sets. 

• Like 2