SIX New Themes Available in the Forum!

TheTwins

I'm very excited to announce that there are SIX new forum themes available as of this morning! It's been awhile since we added any, and these have been "in the works" on my computer for months now. All of them are based on a character or ride that starts with my initial -- S. And I've added avatars and emojis to match each theme! The avatars can be found in the collection of free avatars and the emojis have been added into the emoji list that you access in the post editor area like normal.

If you've never changed your Forum Theme before, here are some directions showing how it works. It's super easy and lots of fun!

So, the new themes are as follows:

Steamboat Willie - Neutral

This is for everyone who would like a less-colorful option that is not quite as bright as the current Walt Disney theme.

And you can now find this avatar and matching emoji: :steamboatwillie:

Steamboat Willie 01.jpg 

Splash Mountain

Keeping everyone who loves this iconic ride in mind, everything in this is based off signs from the WDW ride. @WaltFan1928 I was thinking of you!!

And you can now find three Brer Rabbit avatars and a matching emoji: :brerrabbit:

Brer Rabbit 02.jpgBrer Rabbit 03.jpgBrer Rabbit 01.jpg

Simba - Lion King

Since this is the 30th Anniversary of this classic, a theme in the Lion King vein seemed a bit overdue. I'm very keen on anything with brown tones, so this one departs from the usual theme designs so far!

And there are Simba avatars and Lion King emojis: :simba: :nala: :simbaking: :timon: :pumbaa::rafiki:

Simba 01.jpgSimba 02.jpgSimba 03.jpg 

Stitch

This one was lots of fun for such a beloved character. @powerstitch Thinking of you on this one!

And there are matching avatars and some emojis: :stitch: :lilo: :nani:

Stitch 02.jpgStitch 03.jpgStitch 04.jpg

Scoop Sanderson

Of course, we couldn't forget the most important pin-trading Disney character, the energetic Main Street Reporter and Pinthusiast, Scoop! This theme was a challenge to get that iconic costume pattern in there, but it was oh-so-fun! @ScoopsPins Thinking of you here!

And there are now three matching avatars and a Scoop Mickey emoji: :scoop:

Scoop Mickey 01.jpgScoop Mickey 02.jpgScoop Mickey 03.jpg

Sabine Wren - Star Wars

Last but not least, here is a dark theme based on one of my two favorite Star Wars characters -- the spray-painting Mandalorian, Sabine Wren. This one is pretty colorful, but if you like Sabine . . . well, you'll know why it had to be this way!

And, of course, there are avatars and an emoji for this one: :sabine:

Rebels 08.jpgRebels 09.jpgRebels 10.jpg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope that you all enjoy the new themes. Hoping to have more of these coming in the next few months! 

If you have any questions about how to use them, just check out the link at the top of this post or reply here, and we'll be happy to help you get a theme setting on your account!

Happy Trading!

Sarah :sabine: :scoop: 💕 :brerrabbit: :steamboatwillie:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Love save the photo to my camera roll. But may need help doing an avatar I’ve never done one of those

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WaltFan1928 said:

Love save the photo to my camera roll. But may need help doing an avatar I’ve never done one of those

So glad you like it!! If you need help setting the theme on your account or putting on an avatar. Just let me know. Sis and I can set that up for you without a problem.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, TheTwins said:

So glad you like it!! If you need help setting the theme on your account or putting on an avatar. Just let me know. Sis and I can set that up for you without a problem.

18 hours ago, TheTwins said:

IMG_8394.jpeg

14 minutes ago, WaltFan1928 said:

IMG_8394.jpeg

Hi, there!

I have set that as your avatar now. 🙂 Let me know if you ever want a change.

Also, would you like me to set the Splash Mountain theme on your account? Just let me know, and I can do it for you.

~ Sarah

• 4 weeks later...

There are a couple new emojis added to the Disney Characters set! 

It's been brought to my attention that we needed a couple showing Mickey's gloved hand that could work in conjunction with the Mickey faces. So, we now have a "thumbs up" and "waving" Mickey-hand emoji option.

:wavinghand:  :thumbsup:

I know @ScoopsPins will appreciate these, too, so here is an example showing Scoop Mickey emoji giving a thumbs up and a wave!

:scoop::thumbsup:         :wavinghand::scoop:

• Like 1