Non-Active Members

HaLLoW33N_Qu33N_31

Hello. Is there a list somewhere of members who do not wish to trade or respond. I have no issue with non-responsive members, I just don't want to keep sending trade requests and filling up their inboxes and mine as well.  I know some folks use the trade feature just as a way to catalogue, and others don't respond as a polite way of saying "no thank you", but I am just wondering if there is a list, or perhaps a list of active members or a way to see who is actively trading, besides watching for new feedback posts. Thank you in advance.

• Like 2

Recently, I think, the list of non-active members was purged so that only active members are shown.

That said, like you said some people reactivated their accounts during that time that may not want to

trade.

I'm happy to trade with you if I have anything you need.

• Like 2

I do believe there has been an on going process, that may be completed by now, for non active members to be purged. I have my trade assist turned off for now because I have been updating my on pin collection in PinPins so I have a better idea of what I have and what I might be willing to trade. Up to this point I have been a collector only and many of my pins are in frames hung on the wall. Once I finish entering my pins I’ll be ready to try trading and turn the trade assist back on. There may be others like me since Molly and Joe withe the help of their team, have done so much to improve the sight. Good luck:) a list of current traders would be a great idea. You can pass that in to the twins@pinpics.com I hope this helps.

lauriecory@pinpics.com

• Like 2

Thank you both for your replies! They were very helpful. I think I am getting a better idea of who to send trade requests to and who not to, but it would be helpful if members turned off their trade stutus if they don’t want to trade. That way we won’t bother them. Thank you both!

• Like 2