Annual PinPics Pin Event Dinner Thurs Sept 12 At Coronado Springs

PinGoddess

Welcome all!!!  Since we now know when the pin event will take place and hubby and I made it through registration I can go ahead with plans to do our annual pin event dinner.  The dinner will be on Thursday evening starting at 6 pm in the Mercado Food Court at Coronado Springs resort.  This has been convenient in the past for people staying at the resort.  I have always called it a Pinpics dinner and with new management's permission I will continue to do so.  Everyone is welcome no matter if you are attending the pin event or not.  This is basically a chance for pin collectors to meet casually and to get to know Pinpics.  Each person will pay for their own dinners but we will try to get an area where we can all sit together.  Unfortunately we will be missing some past attendees that were unable to register but will be in town over the weekend to attend local pin events.

I would like to keep a count of those planning to attend so please notify me here if you would like to be included.

PinGoddess/Brenda

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!  Chuck and I will be planning to "Break Bread" with you all!!

Looking forward to seeing PinPics and DPF people there.

TTFN, Sue

• Like 1

Thanks guys was getting a bit worried that hubby and I were going to be eating alone.  Still feeling bad about my pin friends who were dedicated event attendees that did not get tickets.  I have several friends I have made on Whatnot that I hope can make it but we shall see.

• Like 1

Big Thank You to Brenda (PinGoddess) for putting this together again.  Great catching up with some old pin friends and meeting some new ones.

Mike S.
Figment919

• Like 3

FINALLY starting to catch from being at the Event and the Sunday Trade Meet!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Just wanted to say a BIG "Thank You" to Brenda for putting together the Dinner.  It was really nice to chat and catch up with everyone who could attend.

Hope there are MORE of us next year!! 😉  TTFN, Sue & Chuck

• Like 2