MAILING ORDER POSTED: Five-Pin Package "Sensational Sixth"

TheTwins

Since there have been five previous Five-Pin packages on Pin-Pics, this just has to be the SENSATIONAL SIXTH one! (Sorry for that, but it was too good to not do!)

Sign-ups are limited to eight-ten participants in USA only. We will mail a bubblewrap envelope with five pins packed inside to the first randomly chosen participant. That member trades for however many they want (trades are a 1-for-1 swap and are OE, HM, mystery, Loungefly, etc.) and then mails the package to the next person. At the end, the package is sent back to @TheTwins with the pins that have been swapped into the package. So, sort of like a chance to do a lanyard trade for up to five pins. 🙂 Package should usually cost under $5 to mail.

Five Pin Exchange – (OE, Loungefly, Hidden Mickey/Disney, Mystery box/bag pins)

Basics:

- After the randomizer is run, send your mailing address to the person listed above your name.

- As the name suggests - Five pins arrive in the package and should leave in the package (OE, HM, mystery, Loungefly, etc.).

- No scrappers, please. If you can't tell or the pin is more often scrapped, please don't include it.

- You may select none or up to all five pins - replace the number selected with your traders and send on to the next in line.

- Each person must post a photo of the pins they kept in this thread (but not what they are sending on in the package). Part of the fun with these exchanges is seeing what everyone selects.

- ZAPs may be included, limited to the next person in line (to keep shipping reasonable for everyone).

The person who receives the package from you should be as excited to open it as you were… so please trade with that in mind.

SIGN-UPS:

@Hart

@12ontheway

@buzz2001

@Dragon57

@DisneyCatMom

@mjrod16

@firechief18

@stashio833

@jadedsabre

MAILING ORDER:

@jadedsabre

@Hart

@stashio833

@DisneyCatMom

@12ontheway

@buzz2001

@Dragon57

@firechief18

@mjrod16

@TheTwins

HM - Hidden Mickey.

A ZAP - is a pin you send someone, just because. Can be included, not required, when sending the 5-pin package to the next recipient.

• Like 2

With nine sign-ups, we'll be full! Let me get the order and I will post the results later! 🙂

• Like 1

Here are the randomizer and I've posted the mailing order in the top post! So, @jadedsabre - send us your mailing address and we'll get the package started! 🙂

image.png

• Like 4

ROFL!  The randomizer loves to put me in the number 2 spot!  Can we double the fun or would that be too confusing?  Has that ever even been done?

oooh and Stan @stashio833 is after me….😈😂😇

Edited by Hart
  • Like 3

How do I always miss the sign ups for these pin exchanges?    Is there a way to get on a list?  

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 2:19 PM, Hart said:

ROFL!  The randomizer loves to put me in the number 2 spot!  Can we double the fun or would that be too confusing?  Has that ever even been done?

oooh and Stan @stashio833 is after me….😈😂😇

Do you mean you'd like a second one going? 🙂

On 8/26/2024 at 3:45 PM, tom79mp said:

How do I always miss the sign ups for these pin exchanges?    Is there a way to get on a list?  

Oh, we'll start another one here soon and I'll tag you, so keep a look out for it!

• Love 1

2 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Do you mean you'd like a second one going? 🙂

Yup.  Seems like I read about it somewhere but I’ve not seen it done since I’ve been on Pinpics

I had to travel to Michigan over the weekend for a funeral, and lookie what I found when I got home last night!!  Aside from all four flights leaving on time and no major travel issues, this was the best surprise!  😀

PXL_20240904_210501119.thumb.jpg.5c9df76182cf435d953e34621c652d1c.jpg

All 3 of these were on my Want list.  Thank you so much, Twins!

I'll get the next package out as soon as I get a mailing address from Hart!

BTW, how does one tag a member in a post?

• Like 5

Just now, jadedsabre said:

BTW, how does one tag a member in a post?

So glad you were excited to find some pins from your list. That's so fun!!

Tagging is simple, just type the @ sign in front of their name. It will bring up names as you type, so you can see who you want to select.

Assuming you'd like to tag @Hart to mention needing her mailing address, so I'll tag her here! :scoop:

• Like 2