MAILING ORDER POSTED: Five-Pin Package "Sensational Sixth"

TheTwins

Matt picked Sabine!  I was surprised lol.  I think because he finally got her backstory and is watching Ashoka right now lol!

• Like 2

Yay!  I don't have a large variety of traders right now, because I mainly trade on pin boards at the parks, so I'm glad I was able to include two that you liked!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my package from @Hart I decided to keep three of the pins. I also got this gorgeous art! Absolutely love it! 

I will be sending over to @DisneyCatMom either Monday or Tuesday. 

20240921_170505.jpg

20240921_170443.jpg

Edited by stashio833
  • Like 3
  • Love 4

@stashio833 I’m so glad you liked it!  I had so many ideas of things to draw…I know you love Ariel but I just wasn’t in the right mood and decided to use your love of aquatic things and lil mermaid and make something like Ariel

but not lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Words can’t describe how happy I am with the package from @Stashio833.  My package included one of my grails.  I will post when I decide which pins I am keeping. Right now I have to join the Thursday night crew.

Edited by DisneyCatMom
  • Love 4

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, buzz2001 said:

Any updates on this pin trading package?

We got a note from @12ontheway saying it's in the mail to you!

• Like 1

Great pins from Cindy and my granddaughters will love the Bing Bong magnet. Thank you!

Im leaning towards keeping all of them. I will get the package out to Ken. 

IMG_4891.jpeg

Edited by buzz2001
  • Like 6

16 hours ago, pattim said:

@TheTwins I keep missing sign-ups for pin trading packages and would be happy to start a package, with your help of course! 🤣

Hi, Patti!

We'll be sure to talk to you and work on this. Absolutely can make it happen for you to be able to start one and sign-up for the next one. 🙂 We'll be in touch!

8 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Hi, Patti!

We'll be sure to talk to you and work on this. Absolutely can make it happen for you to be able to start one and sign-up for the next one. 🙂 We'll be in touch!

Thank you!