How many badges are there to earn on Pinpics? Is there a chart? Would love to know

katinthehat28

Basically my title said it all. I was wondering how many different badges can you earn?  Is there a chart to show them all & that tells you how you can earn them?? Now you guys got me into collecting badges lol & I'd love to see all the different ones out there 😊

katinthehat28

• Like 1

@katinthehat28 That's a great question . . . now, let's see if I can answer it. :scoop:

Currently, we have 38 different badges in the system. One of those has not been awarded, because it will automatically be applied to any account that logs in every day for a year. Since this forum is only just one year old, no account has done that yet, as the main accounts weren't imported into the software right away. Some other badges are automatically awarded when certain milestones are reached by your account -- like when anyone posts an introductory thread about themselves in the Member Introductions board. 

The best way to collect badges is to play the weekly games, because each one offers a bonus opportunity for players to earn a unique badge. Just posted a new game here:

I enjoy making the badges, so there are also surprise badges that get awarded for random or special reasons! There are several badges only awarded to two or three accounts, and some badges awarded to hundreds! Checking other member's profiles to see their badges is a good way to figure out what you're missing, too.

Thanks for asking, and this inspires me to make more badges!

Sarah

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Thank you so much for the info!! I'll definitely be on the look out for more & what others have collected. Thank you for making a fun collection that doesn't take up physical space & break the bank 🤣

• Like 2

10 hours ago, katinthehat28 said:

Thank you so much for the info!! I'll definitely be on the look out for more & what others have collected. Thank you for making a fun collection that doesn't take up physical space & break the bank 🤣

You're so welcome! Glad you are enjoying them, and I can definitely make more . . .

• Like 1