All the Pin Boards I can find in 2 days without going to a park

Hart

So…I’m standing in the Coronado wondering….which lobby?  Apparently I should smell it.  I’m just not sure what to smell….tho I  did sniff the entrance with the fountain and found that pleasant 😂

also….the elevators??? Dude.  You need a map for those

Edited by Hart
  • Like 2

Aaaanyway this one was at Panchito’s gifts and sundries at Coronado.  They also have a mystery drawer game that I didn’t get a pic of.IMG_0779.thumb.jpeg.8a82179da0f907be4384d7a78638751f.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Hart said:

So…I’m standing in the Coronado wondering….which lobby?  Apparently I should smell it.  I’m just not sure what to smell….tho I  did sniff the entrance with the fountain and found that pleasant 😂

also….the elevators??? Dude.  You need a map for those

wrong lobby

19 minutes ago, buzz2001 said:

wrong lobby

….i feel like I went to 3!  The fountain area totally felt like a lobby.  Then…there was a lower lobby and an upper lobby?   Where was the correct lobby????

29 minutes ago, Hart said:

….i feel like I went to 3!  The fountain area totally felt like a lobby.  Then…there was a lower lobby and an upper lobby?   Where was the correct lobby????

lol. The upper lobby in the tower has the great scent

3 hours ago, buzz2001 said:

lol. The upper lobby in the tower has the great scent

…..tower….could you maybe upload a map with directions or x marks the spot?  This is becoming like a grs.  I must find and smell’. Jk. I will have to try again that place is huge

Wow! You're really doing some great pin trading! Love that Kingdom of Cute Dole Whip pin -- and Buzz with the burger. That's a fun one! :scoop:

• Love 1