Walt Style

buzz2001

Thanks for sharing! I love the "Friends" frame and the one that shows the different steps of an animated movie. 🙂 You have some really nice frames!

The Buzz signed picture is so cool! 

• Love 1

Wow! I can see why that was a Grail. It's absolutely fabulous! Congratulations on a great piece of pin mail.

So, do you display your pins/frames in one room, or have you had to spread out? We started with pin boards just in our room -- but they have now sort of taken over the upstairs hall, too. 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those are amazing! Can you tell me about the TV frame? Did you make it yourself or purchase it from somewhere? It's stunning!

I have a small TV collection in honour of my former broadcast television career.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, kpop said:

Those are amazing! Can you tell me about the TV frame? Did you make it yourself or purchase it from somewhere? It's stunning!

I have a small TV collection in honour of my former broadcast television career.

it’s a cardboard cutout I found on the web. Let me see if I can find the link. I love it for all my tv/walt pins. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, buzz2001 said:

it’s a cardboard cutout I found on the web. Let me see if I can find the link. I love it for all my tv/walt pins. 

Oh wow, it looks incredible for cardboard! I'd love the link if you do find it! Thank you 😃

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, buzz2001 said:

This pin was too nice to be on a board. 

IMG_7409.jpeg

That's absolutely beautiful! Do you do the framing yourself, or do you take your pins somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...