Greetings from Utah!

sithathoriunet

I'm so excited for this new forum!  Pins and trading are kind of my passion these days, and being so far away from the parks, I really appreciate the opportunities that the online community provides to trade, collect and stay connected.  I have several small side collections (like Tiki Room & Humphrey) but my main ones are Chip & Dale, Goofy, Donald, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White & Ariel.   I'm sure looking forward to getting to know more of you!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

16 hours ago, sithathoriunet said:

I'm so excited for this new forum!  Pins and trading are kind of my passion these days, and being so far away from the parks, I really appreciate the opportunities that the online community provides to trade, collect and stay connected.  I have several small side collections (like Tiki Room & Humphrey) but my main ones are Chip & Dale, Goofy, Donald, Peter Pan, Pinocchio, Snow White & Ariel.   I'm sure looking forward to getting to know more of you!

So glad you are here!!!!!! Thank you so much for using PinPics!

• Love 1

I am not new to Pin Trading but I hope some of you who are will not be strangers here. PinPics.com has been around for quite a while but this REMAKE is fabulous and a work of love by the new owners. 

I have been collecting Disney pins since 1998 and trading since 2006. I get to Disneyland almost every Tuesday and trade in Frontierland but I also trade here. Look at my Collection and my Wants and Trades. Send me a Conversation or Trade request if you see something you like or think you have something I am looking for. I am willing to work with single pin trades or multiple trades if they make sense. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...