Hello from Belgium

pinsgaruma

You won't see me much on the Forum, I'm addicted to the database and to trading not much time left to do other things. My primary favorite is Chip n Dale, but there is so much else, Christmas, Halloween, St Patrick, Villains, Japanese game pins, French lanyard pins; ... We used to collect nearly all. Unfortunately life takes up a lot of time too. Getting older is also getting slower. Over the years the postal charges makes it almost impossible to trade overseas. But thanks to the little art objects we all love so much, I have gathered some good friends in America who help if somebody has enough patience to trade with me, for it can take months for my pin to reach its final destiny through them. I still need to figure out how to trade on the  new site, have not done so yet. But everybody is welcome to knock on my door.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hi Pinsgaruma! You are such a help getting all of the Paris and EU Disney Store pins on PinPics!!!!!! We appreciate you so much! I would love to trade with you. 

• Like 1

Welcome! I also enjoy all the pins you add to PinPics! Always enjoy seeing your name pop up on the pin listings . . . so often they are beautiful pins from across the pond!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...