Anyone else collecting the Sketchbook Ornaments? Pokitpals?

pinsaver

I started last summer and am focusing on those that are attractions. I have 22 so far plus a Skyliner vehicle. They are so hard to find even at WDW so I buy from eBay etc.

-Cheshire Cat Light-Up Ornament

-Country Bear Jamboree

-Disneyland Fire Dept. Main Street

-Doom Buggy Light-Up 

-Enchanted Tiki Room

-Entrance Gate Sign (WDW)

-Epcot France Pavilion

-Epcot Germany Pavilion

-Epcot Italy Pavilion

-Epcot Morocco Pavilion

-Epcot Norway Pavilion

-Haunted Mansion

-Journey of the Little Mermaid

-Main Street Cinema

-Main Street Train Station

-Peter Pan's Flight

-Pioneer Hall - Hoop Dee Do Revue

-Pirates of the Caribbean

-Polynesian Resort

-Space Mountain

-Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

-Yeti Expedition Everest

I also collect Pokitpals and have 32 currently.

Edited by pinsaver
spelling error
  • Like 3

Very cool!  I didn't realize that there were so many of the sketchbook ornaments that depicted attractions.  I had to get on ebay myself to see what's available.  I'm not familiar with Pokitpals at all, are they anything like nuimos?

• Like 1

I know they always have Sketchbook ornaments at Disney Springs, but I think they change a lot! Don't have any yet, but contemplating the Polynesian one, and just WAITING for Riverside! Also, the Norway Pavilion one that is current . . . so cute! 

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

I have only the one PokitPal of Jiminy Cricket and it was signed at Walt Disney World by Robert W. Olszewski.  This is what it looks like, but mine has never been removed from the box since he signed it there in The Magic Kingdom.

I have a few Disney ornaments, but the ones that I pick tend to just be random ones that make me smile and not a full series of anything.  I love my little apartment, but I don't have room for a tree and still feel like I can breath in my living room, because it just feels too filled up.  My favorite Disney ornament outside of the big Mickey icon balls, is one from The Princess and the Frog.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 211635.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 211719.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 211743.png

Screenshot 2024-03-18 213335.png

• Love 2