Hello from GA

teaheehee

Hello, I'm kinda new to collecting disney pins. I had some disney toys growing up and maybe a few video tapes but other than that we were never a disney family as I was growing up. But now that I live driving distance to the parks I have gone there a few times and the pin trading thing I found pretty interesting. My friends (who are twin siblings) used to portray chip &dale at the parks too so they helped get me hooked as a disney parks fan.

I started collecting dalmatian pins because having several of them makes the most sense - there's 101 of them after all! I really like the pups with unique markings like Patch, Jewel, Two-tone etc. Usually they don't bother making the pin a specific puppy, but it's very exciting when they do! So if you have any for sale or trade, let's talk!

• Like 5

14 hours ago, teaheehee said:

Hello, I'm kinda new to collecting disney pins. I had some disney toys growing up and maybe a few video tapes but other than that we were never a disney family as I was growing up. But now that I live driving distance to the parks I have gone there a few times and the pin trading thing I found pretty interesting. My friends (who are twin siblings) used to portray chip &dale at the parks too so they helped get me hooked as a disney parks fan.

I started collecting dalmatian pins because having several of them makes the most sense - there's 101 of them after all! I really like the pups with unique markings like Patch, Jewel, Two-tone etc. Usually they don't bother making the pin a specific puppy, but it's very exciting when they do! So if you have any for sale or trade, let's talk!

Welcome! Pin Trading is a fun hobby! You can always go to a pin you want and click want. Then refresh the page and use Trade Assist to see who you match up with to possibly trade!

• Like 1

Welcome and hope to see you around in the future! Pin trading does sort of just suck you in like a whirlppol! Sis and I bought nifty Chip and Dale lanyards and figured we'd get enough C&D pins to fill them both as Disney decor for our room. HAHAHAHA! It quickly blew up and left the lanyards . . . now we have boards in our room and the hallway! 🙂 If is just so  cheery and love the interaction of trading! 

• Love 1

Welcome to pin trading!!  I have officially been doing it since 2005 when I attended my first pin event.  I actually started a year or two before that.  You are very smart to have limited your collection up front.  I did not and now it is hard to narrow down.  Oh and I am also in Georgia and have been a member of Pinpics for many years, back when the original owners had it.