Issues with Site Update

travelingtrader2
Go to solution Solved by TheTwins,

Hello,

Thank you, admins and PP team, for all of the hard work that goes into these site updates and launches.

I wanted to create a space to list any issues that are noticed with the new launch so that they may be addressed by the developer.

For me:

-Submitting a new pin on mobile no longer gives a Successful Submission notification, just refreshes to the front page

-Logging in immediately redirects to the forum, rather than the home site

-Is there a way to select a default from the new search bar dropdown? Whenever I search, I want to search the pin database first, but the default is to search the forum

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, travelingtrader2 said:

Hello,

Thank you, admins and PP team, for all of the hard work that goes into these site updates and launches.

I wanted to create a space to list any issues that are noticed with the new launch so that they may be addressed by the developer.

For me:

-Submitting a new pin on mobile no longer gives a Successful Submission notification, just refreshes to the front page

-Is there a way to select a default from the new search bar dropdown? Whenever I search, I want to search the pin database first, but the default is to search the forum

Thank you for letting us know about this. I will get with our programmer. We definitely want you to know your pin or image has been submitted.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, travelingtrader2 said:

Hello,

For me:

Also - The new homepage is the page you are seeing. This is what our homepage looked like before - but we used the forum software to build it. 

From the front page, there is the quick access "Recently Added Pins" button that takes you straight to the pin database:

image.thumb.png.17c9ef751c45e14dc946b113c85a3a0f.png

Or you can select the second choice down to search pins. 

As the site is expanded to include the forum, Guides, Videos, and Selling, there will be more things to search than just the pin database, which is why we had to work out the searching. 🙂 Once you are in the pin database, you will have the search bar that only searches Pins and Database members. Hope this explains it!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Update: The search bar on the front page has now been updated to default to the Pin Database search. 🙂 Hope that makes it easier for everyone!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I have been having the reported issues with submitting pins - I added the same pin twice in the last week and it's still not showing up (also did not get a confirmation screen).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jjanchan said:

I have been having the reported issues with submitting pins - I added the same pin twice in the last week and it's still not showing up (also did not get a confirmation screen).

Hi! What pin is it that you are submitting? I can take a look and see what is going on with it!

On 12/4/2023 at 7:36 AM, TheTwins said:

Hi! What pin is it that you are submitting? I can take a look and see what is going on with it!

I submitted two Goofy movie pins (100 Employee Center and El Capitan Marquee) and haven't seen them posted. Could you check on these as well, please?

8 hours ago, travelingtrader2 said:

I submitted two Goofy movie pins (100 Employee Center and El Capitan Marquee) and haven't seen them posted. Could you check on these as well, please?

Sure! Do you remember about when you submitted these? (A week, a few weeks, a month, more, etc.)

8 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Sure! Do you remember about when you submitted these? (A week, a few weeks, a month, more, etc.)

Around November 20th. I emailed back and forth with Jennifer regarding cropping and resubmitted, but I haven’t seen them approved yet.