Pin Events in Texas

Bdunk76

Is there a place where you can search for pin trading events in specific states and/or areas? I’m in Texas and pin trading is not as popular here like in California or Florida.

• Like 2

The Events calendar is brand new, and members here are welcome to add any pin trading events. We don't have many in there yet, but as people send in event info it will grow -- so, please check back!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Bdunk76 said:

Is there a place where you can search for pin trading events in specific states and/or areas? I’m in Texas and pin trading is not as popular here like in California or Florida.

You can find in person Trading events in our Event calendar. I do know an event is coming up in Texas. Will try to get it loaded!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, creativextremeties said:

How do we add the events? there are monthly events here in florida 🙂

Adding events is easy-peasy. I've just put up a quick guide on how to do that and will expand that later on. Here's the link to that:

https://forum.pinpics.com/guides/eventcalendar/submittingevent/

I added the first event you showed above (Disney Pin Collectors Society at Disney Springs on Dec. 9th) as the example for the guide. Feel free to submit anything you'd like into the Events Calendar, and if you have questions -- please ask! We're here to help, and getting events into the calendar is exciting. We're hoping a lot of traders will find fun events that they've never attended.

Sarah

• Like 2
  • Love 1