So Excited to have this Board!

mollyanne

We are so excited to add the Loungefly Pins Forum Board! Loungefly pins have taken on a life of their own in the Disney pin trading world. I know some people where Loungefly pins have become their largest collections. Collecting the sets and the Chasers! We are so excited to have user Brianna Munoz as an expert for our Loungefly pins! Brianna is known here on PinPics as bamspins! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello everyone ! I’ve been collecting Loungefly pins for quite some time now (2 years) and I stay up to date with their releases, from rack pins, jumbo pins, and to the infamous blind boxes. Very excited to be here and help you all with any questions in the Loungefly Disney Pin World 🤗

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/23/2023 at 2:29 AM, bams_pins said:

Hello everyone ! I’ve been collecting Loungefly pins for quite some time now (2 years) and I stay up to date with their releases, from rack pins, jumbo pins, and to the infamous blind boxes. Very excited to be here and help you all with any questions in the Loungefly Disney Pin World 🤗

Hi! I'm just curious and always wanted to ask you . . . You obviously do a wide variety of topics within the Loungefly pins - How'd you get on to Loungefly pins and do you collect them as sets and display them? 

• Love 1

22 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Hi! I'm just curious and always wanted to ask you . . . You obviously do a wide variety of topics within the Loungefly pins - How'd you get on to Loungefly pins and do you collect them as sets and display them? 

Hello! 🙂 I came across Loungefly pins randomly within the very first weeks I started collecting pins. While looking for more information on a pin, I came across more Loungefly via pinpics ! Then went my spiral for joining a Loungefly dedicated pin group and trading. Majority of my traders consist of Loungefly due to this lol. As a princesses collector I do collect most of the blind boxes as sets (I can’t just collect one princess lol) and display them. 

• Like 1

How fun! I think the first Loungefly pins we ended up trading for were the original Princess bows. (I was so thrilled when you put up the new set of bows, as I really wanted to replace the original Snow White and Jasmine with the new ones after seeing your pics!) We sort of fell in love with the style of them, and so like the art they use oftentimes. I really like those Princess candies that came out a month or two ago. I love seeing them as you submit them to the database! 

• 1 month later...

I'll have to admit... I was not a Loungefly fan when I first started seeing them in trades, but they're really starting to grow on me! I may have a small loungefly collection (addiction?? 😅) starting to develop.