Frenchy newbie !

Nhyynn

Hello , bonjour ! I very recently discovered the hobby of disney pin collecting ! I already have an idea of the collections i want to do to avoid going too crazy but its so hard to get everything such as what is an hidden mickey ? How i know if this my pin is now rarer ? Where can i find pin collecting book/bag ? Etc the nice mister over frontierland in the pin store / trading was so kind and recommended this website so here i am ! My name is Ju , 29 , french , i already collect other thing so im trying to be raisonable ( after buying 9 blind boxes of pins she say ).

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi Ju!

Hidden Mickey pins are pins with a silver Mickey head silhouette on it. They were given to cast members to trade with members and released in blind bags in Disney parks. If your pin is now rarer, you can check if eBay or whatnot has any recent solds to see any current values. Some places you can buy pin books or bags is Kraken Trade or PinFolio. 

• Like 1

Hello Ju!

I'm so glad PinPics was recommended to you, it's a wealth of information!  I know how you feel about those blind boxes, so addicting!