Epcot pin trading locations

maxiela

Inside Epcot there is almost always a pin board at the Pin traders store by Spaceship Earth.  In addition,  There is a pin board in every country.   It is usually located by the KinderCare stations throughout world showcase.   Norway often, not always but frequently,  has a pin board at the entrance to meet and greet Elsa and Anna.  Of course  you can always go to guest services and ask for locations.  They will usually tell you or give you a map. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, maxiela said:

Inside Epcot there is almost always a pin board at the Pin traders store by Spaceship Earth.  In addition,  There is a pin board in every country.   It is usually located by the KinderCare stations throughout world showcase.   Norway often, not always but frequently,  has a pin board at the entrance to meet and greet Elsa and Anna.  Of course  you can always go to guest services and ask for locations.  They will usually tell you or give you a map. 

Thanks so much sharing this! We are planning on going to EPCOT in January, mainly doing World Showcase and we are definitely going to be doing the Passports, so that is fun to know about the pin boards! Would you be able to ask at International Gateway about the board locations, do you think? 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2023 at 3:28 PM, TheTwins said:

Thanks so much sharing this! We are planning on going to EPCOT in January, mainly doing World Showcase and we are definitely going to be doing the Passports, so that is fun to know about the pin boards! Would you be able to ask at International Gateway about the board locations, do you think? 

95% of the WDW CM's were an absolute joy when we asked advice on pin trading locations! I recommend asking the merchandise CM's (The World Traveler shop at the International Gateway should be great!), many of them should know unless they're new but they are usually good about partnering with each other to get you an answer. 🙂 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

95% of the WDW CM's were an absolute joy when we asked advice on pin trading locations! I recommend asking the merchandise CM's (The World Traveler shop at the International Gateway should be great!), many of them should know unless they're new but they are usually good about partnering with each other to get you an answer. 🙂 

That's great advice (we're now going in February, thanks to this Polar Vortex), and we'll do that. Sis and I can hardly wait to see World Showcase. The one and only time we were there was back in 2001 . . . so, we're ready to see it again. 

Do you thin the World Traveler Shop will also sell the Kidcot Passport? I still have mine from 2001 (with only a couple stamps in it), but Sis needs one. We really want to do that at each country. So, we're a bit old to be kids . . . but they say there's no age limit, and you're as young as you feel, right? 🙂

~ Sarah

• Love 1