Peter Pan Mystery Set- Complete!

sithathoriunet

So excited to finish this set!  I was worried that it would take forever to get Nana, the last one I needed, but she came in today's mail and now I am complete!

PXL_20231128_220423271.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Oh I love this! I love Peter Pan......everything about it! Thank you so much for sharing. So is this a frame that you turned into a board?

• Love 1

Yes, it is!  I have two matching frames from the craft store that I turned into pin boards with some matting board and black fabric.  I've had them for 20 years now!  The pins on them have changed over the years, though.

Love the frames! Cool idea, rather than a cork board! I also love the WDW 50 pins! I'm just nuts about the WDW 50 stuff and celebration! It was so fun! Did you get any o the little gold statue pins? I haven't yet, but would like to get a couple! 

Elizabeth

• Love 1

That's a great set and a beautiful frame! Congratulations on adding Nana!!

I also really like the 50th Anniversary set above. Those are great pins.

Sarah

• Love 1

On 11/30/2023 at 6:29 AM, TheTwins said:

Love the frames! Cool idea, rather than a cork board! I also love the WDW 50 pins! I'm just nuts about the WDW 50 stuff and celebration! It was so fun! Did you get any o the little gold statue pins? I haven't yet, but would like to get a couple! 

Elizabeth

I do have a few of the little gold statue mystery pins!  I have Chip & Dale, Goofy & Tinker Bell.  Still hoping to get Donald & Figment!

On 11/30/2023 at 6:30 AM, TheTwins said:

That's a great set and a beautiful frame! Congratulations on adding Nana!!

I also really like the 50th Anniversary set above. Those are great pins.

Sarah

Thank you!