Loungefly Backpacks

TheTwins

I just love the Loungefly mini backpacks. Don't really wear them (but I do have Kevin! 

20210314184908-826d3738.gif

) but they are some of the cutest and most fun things to look at and see what come out! If two things weren't limited (money and space . . . this is like collecting helmets) I'd fall into "collecting" these.  Like the old yearly merch threads, I thought this would be fun! I'm going to start adding all the ones I can find available, but anyone can join in and post if you find one or a bunch!

Starting out with these new pre-order ones - Minnie ICE CREAM! Eek! Too cute! I'd have trouble picking a flavour . . . but that Baby Yoda ice cream (you may know it as Mint Chocolate Chip) one is irresistable!

IceCreamBannerNow.jpg?v=1677791130

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...

I only have one Loungefly backpack (Peter Pan themed) but I'm crazy proud of it!  I'm in agreement that if money and space were no object, I would definitely be collecting many more.  Maybe one to go with each of my DisneyBound outfits.

Soooooooo I love the backpacks. I will post some of my collection later today. There are also closets full, and 3 tremendously large bins of my backpacks. I do have my favorites displayed though over and around my pin boards etc! I just love them.......I love Alice, Peter Pan, Attractions, some Minnie MMA, Lady and the Tramp, Aristocats, and Harry Potter! 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

Soooooooo I love the backpacks. I will post some of my collection later today. There are also closets full, and 3 tremendously large bins of my backpacks. I do have my favorites displayed though over and around my pin boards etc! I just love them.......I love Alice, Peter Pan, Attractions, some Minnie MMA, Lady and the Tramp, Aristocats, and Harry Potter! 

16 hours ago, sithathoriunet said:

I only have one Loungefly backpack (Peter Pan themed) but I'm crazy proud of it!  I'm in agreement that if money and space were no object, I would definitely be collecting many more.  Maybe one to go with each of my DisneyBound outfits.

Sarah here. I love the backpacks, too! We enjoy spotting them when we're down at Disney. Really love the Baby Yoda/Grogu ones . . . and the Aulani Moana . . . and the UK Pavilion in EPCOT. 🙂 Sis has the Kevin backpack, and it's amazing!! 

@mollyanne Looking forward to seeing some of your collection!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a question for the group about Loungefly mini backpacks: Has anyone else had trouble with the dye on the backpack straps rubbing off?  And if so, is there a good way to seal them so it doesn't keep happening?  Mine has deep blue straps and it rubs off onto my hands and the shoulders of my blouses and dresses.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2023 at 2:40 PM, sithathoriunet said:

Here's a question for the group about Loungefly mini backpacks: Has anyone else had trouble with the dye on the backpack straps rubbing off?  And if so, is there a good way to seal them so it doesn't keep happening?  Mine has deep blue straps and it rubs off onto my hands and the shoulders of my blouses and dresses.

I have never had that problem....which backpack is it?

58 minutes ago, Pinningwithpaoandfriends said:

Have you tried reaching out to loungefly on this issue?

I haven't.  I don't have a receipt for it, because I bought it secondhand from a friend, though it was NWT.  So I wasn't sure if they would help me, since I can't produce a receipt showing what I paid for it.

Update:  I found a place to submit a question on the Loungefly/Funko website, and this is the reply I received.

"I'm very sorry that your bag is staining your clothes and hands, that isn't what we like to hear. Unfortunately, we don't have a specific method or product to stop this from happening any further, so we recommend reaching out to the Loungefly collector community to see what others with a similar situation have done."

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the following things for the holidays!

(Sorry for the poor lighting of the wallet, I couldn't find a pic anywhere online.) lol

Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 3.56.33 PM.png

IMG_4421.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

Edited by bellesenchantedrose
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Please do!! I'd love to see what everyone has!

Edited by bellesenchantedrose
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@bellesenchantedrose I LOVE the Cinderella wallet you got! So beautiful.

I definitely need to come back to this thread. I just got my very first Loungefly backpack and am so excited to take it on vacation next month. I'll see about taking a picture of it and posting!!

~ Sarah

• Love 1

Okay, I went and took some pictures of my backpack!! I'm so excited about this. It's Sabine Wren from Star Wars Rebels -- who just happens to be one of my all-time favorite Disney characters. This is her in her full Mandalorian armour with her spraypaint guns shooting out that amazing explosive orange paint.

P1010010.JPG

The sides have little pockets that are decorated in her signature checker-board pattern and paint splatter, along with some of her painting:

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

When the Ahsoka show came out, Sis and I had such HIGH hopes for Sabine merchandise. We were disappointed at the lack of it so far, but when I found out this was released, I had to get it right away. Thankfully, our Pop works about fifteen minutes from a Box Lunch store, so he was able to pick it up the day after I found out about it!

This is my first Loungefly backpack, and it'd definitely going on vacation with us next month. Sis has the Kevin backpack (from UP), and she's going to be wearing that.

~ Sarah

• Like 3
  • Love 1