Hello Fellow Pin Traders!!!

tiggersmh

Hello and let me introduce myself.  My name is Suzy and I live in Crawfordville, FL.  I have been pin trading since 2008.  I started with my favorite Disney character, Tigger, and expanded from there.  I have had the AWESOME opportunity to trade all over the world through PinPics and look forward to getting back into active trading very soon.  I love multipin trades and will consider most anything.  My favorites are, of course, Tigger, Star Wars, Figment, Magical Mysteries, Villains and Hidden Mickeys!!!

• Like 3

Hi! Welcome to the forum. We're so glad you have posted and that you're enjoying trading through PinPics. 

Always great to see another collector of Star Wars!!! Do you have favorite characters? 

We have a lot of Disney/pin interests -- but we're really crazy about a lot of Star Wars characters . . . particularly Grogu/Baby Yoda and Rebels.

Hope you continue to enjoy pin trading!!

Sarah

Welcome Tiggersmh! So glad to see you here! Look forward to seeing your feedback go up as you start to trade again on PinPics! 

My husband and me are the owners and are busy making this site all it can be for the Pin Trading Community. From the person that

just wants to look up pins, to those who want to catalog their collections, to those that want to trade their pins, to those that want to be part

of a community of Pin Lovers through this forum and our Live Zoom Meetings on Thursday nights. Thank you so much for using PinPics! Molly

• Like 1

Hi Suzy!  I'm a Figment and Hidden Mickey collector, too!  So nice to see you here on the forum, I hope we can trade someday!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 2:47 PM, tiggersmh said:

Hello and let me introduce myself.  My name is Suzy and I live in Crawfordville, FL.  I have been pin trading since 2008.  I started with my favorite Disney character, Tigger, and expanded from there.  I have had the AWESOME opportunity to trade all over the world through PinPics and look forward to getting back into active trading very soon.  I love multipin trades and will consider most anything.  My favorites are, of course, Tigger, Star Wars, Figment, Magical Mysteries, Villains and Hidden Mickeys!!!

Yes you traded all over the world, even to the little country Belgium is. What did we had fun those years. PO is not pin trader friendly, specially not in Belgium, but I'm slowly coming back, thanks to the friends I gathered in America. I'm still trading, but don't ship directly, I make one shipment a month, normally to an American friend and she forwards. If you see something, I'm still honest and trustable, but give me some time, I'm struggling to get my pins listed, my collection is fairly ok, but my trade pins  .... not even half are listed. I intend to fix it during December and January.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 9:12 AM, TheTwins said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum. We're so glad you have posted and that you're enjoying trading through PinPics. 

Always great to see another collector of Star Wars!!! Do you have favorite characters? 

We have a lot of Disney/pin interests -- but we're really crazy about a lot of Star Wars characters . . . particularly Grogu/Baby Yoda and Rebels.

Hope you continue to enjoy pin trading!!

Sarah

Yay!!! I love BB-8, all the droids really, anything Mandalorian, and Old school Star Wars!!!

• Like 1

On 12/5/2023 at 5:44 PM, sithathoriunet said:

Hi Suzy!  I'm a Figment and Hidden Mickey collector, too!  So nice to see you here on the forum, I hope we can trade someday!

Hi! Definately!!!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, pinsgaruma said:

Yes you traded all over the world, even to the little country Belgium is. What did we had fun those years. PO is not pin trader friendly, specially not in Belgium, but I'm slowly coming back, thanks to the friends I gathered in America. I'm still trading, but don't ship directly, I make one shipment a month, normally to an American friend and she forwards. If you see something, I'm still honest and trustable, but give me some time, I'm struggling to get my pins listed, my collection is fairly ok, but my trade pins  .... not even half are listed. I intend to fix it during December and January.

Wow!!  It is so good to reconnect!!! I look forward to future trades!! Until Then...