UPDATED 12-19: My Beauty and the Beast Pin Board

TheTwins

Edited to update: There are new photos lower in this thread -- CLICK HERE TO SEE THEM.

Sarah here. I've been meaning to take a new picture of this board, but I'm going to just post this. I got the PALM Prince Adam stained glass pin recently, and it's not added here . . . please, just imagine what a great addition it makes. 😄

PinBoardsSarahsBeautyandtheBeast.thumb.JPG.b80ed33ac0e6fd2eee56391c21665d01.JPG

You can click on this picture to view it larger.

My wonderful Sis painted this board for me in the style and colors matching the BatB "Windows of Love" series. 

I particularly like Beast/Prince Adam and the Enchanted Objects (both as their enchanted selves and humans), so that's the majority of the collection. I do have some Belle, of course -- but I try to concentrate on outfits other than the gold ballgown. 

We traded for the large Academy Award button in the center (on PinPics, actually) and were so surprised at the size of it. For a year or two, I wasn't sure how to display that, but when this board was painted . . . the center turned out to be the perfect spot. In the end, it's one of my favorites!

I've just found a few close-ups that I'd taken last year, so this shows some of the other pins close-up!

BatBBoard(27).thumb.JPG.0bd6f553bccfb76b7bd5773b7cdb255c.JPGBatBBoard(28).thumb.JPG.859250c6dd0a97328982358c174c3da8.JPGBatBBoard(29).thumb.JPG.9c6fb8f7a43c7997e0454fa1203c787a.JPGBatBBoard(30).thumb.JPG.a402020664ec71c3232484b07ccd7c1b.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Wonderful display!  

I've reduced what I'm collecting to Boo, from Monster's Inc.  The thing is, I have A LOT of Boo pins.  A couple of hundred.  

I like your idea of a display that makes it look like ONE thing with many parts, rather than an overwhelming number of items that just look like clutter.  I need to do something like that.  

Thanks so much for the compliments! This is also my favorite animated Disney movie!

Originally, these were just on a plain board, and they did look rather cluttered and a bit mixed up. When Sis came up with this painted design, it really turned it into a collection!

• Love 1

OH this looks amazing!! I need to get you guys to make me a board or boards!! Thinking Peter Pan - based on size I would need a couple LOL. Also I need a creative way to display our Dressed As collection........you both are so creative @TheTwins so what do you think for a board like that?

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 10:53 AM, mollyanne said:

OH this looks amazing!! I need to get you guys to make me a board or boards!! Thinking Peter Pan - based on size I would need a couple LOL. Also I need a creative way to display our Dressed As collection........you both are so creative @TheTwins so what do you think for a board like that?

Thanks! I love doing the pin boards! Peter Pan would be cool, of course. Could go with the starry sky with Big Ben running up one side. Or the base outline of Neverland on a blue background and you could match the pins to the different parts of the island. I love the whole art of Pan!

Dressed As could be a solid colour back and along the bottom could be Disney-style spools of thread, needles, measuring tape, etc. Thinking along the lines of the Cinderella mice making the ball gown. Is it a particular character who is dressed as?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Thanks! I love doing the pin boards! Peter Pan would be cool, of course. Could go with the starry sky with Big Ben running up one side. Or the base outline of Neverland on a blue background and you could match the pins to the different parts of the island. I love the whole art of Pan!

Dressed As could be a solid colour back and along the bottom could be Disney-style spools of thread, needles, measuring tape, etc. Thinking along the lines of the Cinderella mice making the ball gown. Is it a particular character who is dressed as?

Oh I love these ideas! Would be awesome to do a few Peter Pan boards. The 2 you mentioned - I love doing the Neverland map!! I love the Big Bend Idea as that is such an amazing image from Peter Pan. Maybe one of Skull Rock! One of the bedroom of the Darling Children....I could go on and on LOL and I have a LOT of pins! You both are so creative! 
I love that idea for the Dressed as.....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

Oh I love these ideas! Would be awesome to do a few Peter Pan boards. The 2 you mentioned - I love doing the Neverland map!! I love the Big Bend Idea as that is such an amazing image from Peter Pan. Maybe one of Skull Rock! One of the bedroom of the Darling Children....I could go on and on LOL and I have a LOT of pins! You both are so creative! 
I love that idea for the Dressed as.....

Maybe a room lined with cork wall tiles and a big mural painted over them all . . . A Peter Pan pin room! 🙂 I do agree that the idea of a Pan board with the Neverland map would be so fun! And TDS is actually getting Neverland! -sigh-

• Like 3

After receiving a lovely Beauty and the Beast themed Secret Santa package from @disneynut06melanie . . . well, it was inevitable that my board needed to be rearranged! So, here are some updated pics showing some very exciting pin additions to the collection!!! I'm just thrilled to have added some of these pins.

December192023(1)a.thumb.jpg.b4063eabbfff8e1543c79fed63338e39.jpg

December192023(2).thumb.JPG.7298b1eef1186b537a784b714da0dae1.JPG

December192023(3).thumb.JPG.8aa3d2370ac44292f5cecb9961a6a422.JPG

December192023(4).thumb.JPG.070add33978c02ed2effd8cd90536a7b.JPG

December192023(5).thumb.JPG.1278230259f4890bad48a87b9463b5cb.JPG

• Like 2
  • Love 2