Hi all! Been collecting since the 1980s...

propita106

I have A LOT of pins, many I no longer want.  Most of those are older pins (talking pre-2000).  Those are for sale.  I'm willing to trade, but my wants are very, very few, as I've reduced my continued collecting to very, very few.  

I am currently collecting Club 33 (original logo only) and Boo from Monster's Inc.  That's it.  I'm missing just a few Club 33 pins and a handful of older-ish Boo pins.  If anybody has what I need...see if I have pins you want for a trade.  

I do have three Beloved Tales pins available.  From the very first that came out--Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Little Mermaid.  Yeah, ones really wanted.  We (Husband and I) were in Hollywood and there were literally a hundred of EACH of those first nine pins.  Oh, do I wish I had bought those back then.  *sigh*  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello! Boo and Little Mermaid are my main collections. I may a few Boo pins in exchange for the Little Mermaid Beloved Tales. Feel free to message if interested.

Welcome to the PinPics forum! Glad to hear that you are still enjoying your pins.

We don't currently have a selling area on PinPics, but plans are in the works to offer an area here on this forum where people will be able to buy and sell pins -- so, watch for updates, as we'll be announcing that.

• Like 1