Fantasy Pins… deserve their rightful place side-by-side with authentic Disney pins

Vally

For a long time I resisted adding Fantasy pins into my collections. But once I had this fantasy Miss Bunny in my hands, I was hooked. Fantasy Pin Makers are artists who have the freedom to create pins that Disney won’t or can’t. Many fantasy pins are of the highest quality. There are many exceptional Fantasy Pin Makers and you should consider adding fantasy pins side-by-side with your authentic pins. You won’t regret it.

image.png.1d0d56304a4419cd31715d91f07d4422.png

Edited by Vally

A list would be hard to compile, however if you're new to Fantasy Pins, you can't go wrong with DisneyKriss (they are on Facebook, Insta and at https://www.happiestpinsonearth.com/ This is a family run small business that is committed to their art and the pin industry.  They have excellent amazing pins, are trustworthy and are a wonderful family and business owners. I have many of their pins and continue to be impressed with them and their products.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All - this is @coffee.with.disneydad and want to thank @Vally for their super kind comments. Obviously we love and support the creators of "fan-made" Fantasy pins and endorse the idea/concept of their broader acceptance. If you have any questions, thoughts or need assistance, please feel free to reach out at any time and we will do all we can to assist, thanks and blessings - j 

• Like 2