12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

TheTwins

~ MAKE A JOYFUL NOISE ~

This is the eleventh round in our 12 Days of Christmas Q&A Game. For more info, click here.

image.png

Today, we have four questions. Feel free to answer as many as you'd like. You will receive a point added to your account for each of these that you complete, and if you post a picture in answer to #4, you'll receive a bonus point!

1) Do you (or anyone in your family) play an instrument, and do you sing together at your holiday get-together?

2) Did you attend (or have attended in previous years) a musical concert or church service that features Christmas songs?

3) What's your favorite Christmas song, and why?

4) Did you (or your kids) ever take part in a Christmas play or musicale, and what was your favorite part?

1) Do you (or anyone in your family) play an instrument, and do you sing together at your holiday get-together?

I play a few instruments poorly, but my husband plays ukulele well enough for a rousing rendition of Mele Kalikimaka. Unfortunately, my daughter is terrified of the ukulele for some reason (sound sensitivities) so we just sing these days..

2) Did you attend (or have attended in previous years) a musical concert or church service that features Christmas songs?

No, but we did have carollers this year

3) What's your favorite Christmas song, and why?

Mele Kalikimaka because it's the song we like to record and send to family at this time of year

4) Did you (or your kids) ever take part in a Christmas play or musicale, and what was your favorite part?

I did in elementary school... it was fun to sing with the choir. I've always been bad at remembering lyrics, but 8-year old me loved to belt out the "fa la la la la" parts

• Like 2

None of us play any instruments, but we do participate in the singing of carols at the big extended family Christmas Eve party.

Our church service on the Sunday before Christmas is always heavy on music, light on spoken word.

My favorite Christmas song is probably the Carol of the Bells.  It's just so impressive.

When I was in elementary school in Mississippi, we held a Christmas Concert every year, and my favorite part was singing White Christmas.  I just thought that was hilarious.

• 4 weeks later...