Great Success with Loungefly Princess Carriage Mystery Box

kraek

I can’t believe my luck! I just went to my local Box Lunch and bought 5 of the princess carriage mystery pack (only hoping to get Snow White).

Not only was the very first one I opened Snow White, but out of the 5, I only got ONE duplicate! 

I feel like I need to go buy a lottery ticket. 

IMG_6007.jpeg

IMG_6008.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

That is absolutely fabulous! Congratulations on such a great success with the mystery boxes. Those are cool pins and such original designs. Do you have a Snow White collection, in particular?

* By the way, I split this into a thread of its own, in hopes that more people will see it! 🙂

4 hours ago, TheTwins said:

That is absolutely fabulous! Congratulations on such a great success with the mystery boxes. Those are cool pins and such original designs. Do you have a Snow White collection, in particular?

* By the way, I split this into a thread of its own, in hopes that more people will see it! 🙂

I do have a Snow White collection! I’m going to need to get a bigger board for her soon. 

She’s my favorite to impersonate for princess parties, and one of my favorite costumes I’ve made too! Snow White has so many positive qualities I aspire to cultivate in myself.

(plus she’s just the cutest)

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6748.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 12/23/2023 at 8:17 PM, kraek said:

I do have a Snow White collection! I’m going to need to get a bigger board for her soon. 

She’s my favorite to impersonate for princess parties, and one of my favorite costumes I’ve made too! Snow White has so many positive qualities I aspire to cultivate in myself.

(plus she’s just the cutest)

IMG_6019.jpeg

IMG_6748.jpeg

What a beautiful costume and fun pin collection!  I also collect Snow White, and DisneyBound her when I go to the parks, but your cosplay is next level!