New to pins.

Zer0TYME

Howdy everyone. I'm just getting into pins after my recent trip to WDW. I bought a handful while in the park because I thought the pins were cool and now that I'm home I realize the whole community involved with collecting them and I'm looking forward to collecting.

My favorite Disney characters are Zero, Jafar, and the triplets (Huey, Dewey, and Louie). Favorite princess is Jasmine. 

Currently I just have a few random pins but I'm looking forward to completing sets as well as finding pins that I just think are cool.

• Like 4

Welcome to PinPics. I am sure you will have fun here keeping track of your pins and finding your wants. You need to have some traders as well. If you are close to any of the Parks find the traders and get to know them. If not, Disney stores are still out there and Shop Disney is another source. Check out what others are trading and see if you can find what you are looking for then see what they are looking for so you have an idea of what you might buy for trading. I am sure you will catch on fast.

Most of all, Have Fun! Check out my  Wants and Trade, or just spend some time looking at my collection.😄

BlueStreak

1 hour ago, Astostitch said:

Hello! I’m a long time in person trader, new to the online scene. I’m excited to learn I’m not the only newbie!

Welcome to PinPics!! If you have never used PinPics, you will want to read the Guides under Help, Go to the How To section of the forum and watch some of our YouTube videos. I need to update those videos with the new look of the site....but I think they will help you! Again Welcome @Astostitch!