Can someone help with old Eeyore pins?

kpop

I have two older Eeyore pins in my trader collection that I bought from a Eeyore collector when I was just starting out in the hobby. I believe they're authentic because of the source, but it's so hard to be sure. Would anyone familiar with these pins be willing to take a look and let me know what you think?

IMG_3707.jpeg

IMG_3710.jpeg

IMG_3709.jpeg

IMG_3708.jpeg

IMG_3711.jpeg

IMG_3712.jpeg

IMG_3713.jpeg

IMG_3714.jpeg

IMG_3715.jpeg

IMG_3716.jpeg

The first one looks good to me, but on the back of the second one it looks like the "p" in Pooh is not capitalized like it should be.  I'm no expert, though, this is just my observation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sithathoriunet said:

The first one looks good to me, but on the back of the second one it looks like the "p" in Pooh is not capitalized like it should be.  I'm no expert, though, this is just my observation.

Ooh, good eye! I didn't even notice that... Fortunately, there is a picture of the back of this pin in the database. I just looked and the one on PinPics also has a lower-case 'p'  🔎

Edited by kpop
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, sithathoriunet said:

Phew!  That's a relief!  I'm so glad that we're starting to get pics of the backs of pins on the database.

Me too! Once the multiple pictures are active, it will be such a good resource.

• Love 1

17 hours ago, kpop said:

Ooh, good eye! I didn't even notice that... Fortunately, there is a picture of the back of this pin in the database. I just looked and the one on PinPics also has a lower-case 'p'  🔎

When you see the Scoop Logo in the top left - that means these pins are from Holland Haye's collection and are guaranteed authentic. Holland was Scoop Sanderson at WDW for 21 years....the face of pin trading for Disney. He is a good friend as well. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 5 weeks later...

Look up pin # PP12799     WDW - Eeyore on Train - Cast Lanyard Series - Winnie the Pooh in the PinPics database.  Look at the picture(s) of the pin.  In the upper left corner of the picture you will see "Scoop" with a hat.  That is the Scoop Logo.