Hello!

bambiflowerthumper

Hi! My name is Melissa and I live in the Los Angeles area! I found my pin collection from about 10 years ago that I completely forgot I had and decided to get back into collecting! I think the coolest thing was that all the pins I collected were ones I still would collect today.

I pretty much just collect Bambi characters and Chip and Dale, but also into Haunted Mansion, Pirates, and Halloween. I love collecting pins from Shanghai, Tokyo, and Hong Kong too! 

Besides Disney pins I collect badges from Tokyo Disney and Shanghai, Munchlings, and art. I love being able to share these interests with my boyfriend! 

I am a guinea pig mom to 15 amazing boys and foster for a rescue as well as volunteer regularly with the small animals at the animal shelter down the street. 

I wish you all a happy 2024!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Welcome back.  I did the same thing 6 months ago. Been looking for the Walt HKDL name tag forever.

• Like 2

Happy you're bad.  Sounds like you are a busy gal.  There is always time for pins! Right? 😆

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Yes I have a lot of pins to check out during the time I wasn’t collecting! There’s way too many on my wish list 😅

• Like 2

On 1/1/2024 at 10:56 AM, firechief18 said:

Welcome I believe that there was a hidden Mickey Bambi set in 2021/2.

The year was actually 2019. My time flies.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 4:11 AM, buzz2001 said:

Welcome back.  I did the same thing 6 months ago. Been looking for the Walt HKDL name tag forever.

I hope you find it! 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome back! I went to look to see if I had any of your "wants" but you must not have your collection marked as "Public". If you are interested in trading pins through PinPics, you might want to make your pins "public" and then turn on the "trade assist" feature. You never know how many of those pins on your wish list might get fulfilled. 

• Love 1

Aw man really?! I thought I had it public! I’m trying to find out how to fix it but I didn’t see anything on the FAQs. I’d definitely like to change that. Thank you so much for letting me know!!!!

10 hours ago, bambiflowerthumper said:

Aw man really?! I thought I had it public! I’m trying to find out how to fix it but I didn’t see anything on the FAQs. I’d definitely like to change that. Thank you so much for letting me know!!!!

Hi! Actually, seems like a tech issue here. If I go to the database and try and search your username under "members", there is no result. But, when I check your account, it is all there. So, looking into this! 🙂

• Love 1

7 hours ago, TheTwins said:

Hi! Actually, seems like a tech issue here. If I go to the database and try and search your username under "members", there is no result. But, when I check your account, it is all there. So, looking into this! 🙂

I've had the same thing happen when I try to look up some members who I know have accounts.  So it's more than one account affected.

• Like 1

@bambiflowerthumper @sithathoriunet

OK . . . got an answer form the tech. It is because they do not have Trade Assist turned on. If you do not, then that member won't appear in Member searches on the database side.

Here is a guide for how to turn on Trade Assist:

@bambiflowerthumper - If you still can't get it to work, let me know and I can see if I can manually turn it on for your account!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheTwins said:

@bambiflowerthumper @sithathoriunet

OK . . . got an answer form the tech. It is because they do not have Trade Assist turned on. If you do not, then that member won't appear in Member searches on the database side.

Here is a guide for how to turn on Trade Assist:

@bambiflowerthumper - If you still can't get it to work, let me know and I can see if I can manually turn it on for your account!

Thank you so much for all your help! I’m using my phone so I’m not sure if that’s why I’m not seeing it. I was playing around with the site last night and couldn’t find it and I’m still having some trouble. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bambiflowerthumper said:

Thank you so much for all your help! I’m using my phone so I’m not sure if that’s why I’m not seeing it. I was playing around with the site last night and couldn’t find it and I’m still having some trouble. 

Give me a minute, and I'll turn it on manually. Check it and then see if that won't make it work! 🙂 It should show "Trade Assist Active" under your Trades in your Dashboard. 🙂

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, TheTwins said:

Give me a minute, and I'll turn it on manually. Check it and then see if that won't make it work! 🙂 It should show "Trade Assist Active" under your Trades in your Dashboard. 🙂

It’s showing ACTIVE now thank you!

• Love 1