Hi! New to Pin Trading!

Sylveonx3

Hello,

Through some research about what I want to do in Disney World and what parks I want to visit I came across pin trading.

I live in Chicago - so nowhere near the parks so the only for sure authentic pins I can get are Loungefly.

I have been making a few orders through the app whatnot but I am too scared to order pins on resell sites because I have been told there is such a wide variety of fakes - or what you pin traders call scrappers. 

Due to the wide range of pins I decided to focus on some of my favorite character and movies so I st7arted on Beauty & the beast, Marie, and the nightmare begore Christmas but of course I have gotten a few Mickey & Friends. If you have any advice on how Midwestern's shop for Disney pins that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Shelly 🙂

Edited by Sylveonx3
typos
  • Like 3

Welcome!  ShopDisney online is another good resource for genuine pins.  There's not a huge selection, but they often have some on sale.  And they add new pins every Tuesday.  I don't recommend ordering mystery pins from them, though, at least not in quantity.  The odds are high that you would get multiples of the exact same pins.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sylveonx3 said:

Hello,

Through some research about what I want to do in Disney World and what parks I want to visit I came across pin trading.

I live in Chicago - so nowhere near the parks so the only for sure authentic pins I can get are Loungefly.

I have been making a few orders through the app whatnot but I am too scared to order pins on resell sites because I have been told there is such a wide variety of fakes - or what you pin traders call scrappers. 

Due to the wide range of pins I decided to focus on some of my favorite character and movies so I st7arted on Beauty & the beast, Marie, and the nightmare begore Christmas but of course I have gotten a few Mickey & Friends. If you have any advice on how Midwestern's shop for Disney pins that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Shelly 🙂

Welcome Shelly!

Welcome to PinPics and to the world of pin trading! I like to order my pins from Shop Disney and from the Facebook groups: Disney Pin Trading & Selling and PinPics *Buy*Sell*Trade! There’s a lot of regulars in the groups that have excellent feedback and are trustworthy. I hope you find some fun pins to add to your collection!

19 hours ago, sithathoriunet said:

Welcome!  ShopDisney online is another good resource for genuine pins.  There's not a huge selection, but they often have some on sale.  And they add new pins every Tuesday.  I don't recommend ordering mystery pins from them, though, at least not in quantity.  The odds are high that you would get multiples of the exact same pins.

Thank you! Yes I got my first shipment of a few pins from whatnot and with the help of pinpics I have been trying to authenticate them myself and they all seem like good quality and real. I did make a few orders off of shopdisney. Just frustrated because I want some of those Blind bags that come with 5. 

• Like 2