What can I do here?

Karyl

I am new to the site. I saw it recommended on Reddit. I’ve never heard of it before. It said something about being able to keep a log of your pins? Is it like a Pinterest board or something? I apologize but I am not so great at navigating sites. Any help or advice is appreciated. My adult daughter and I collect ones that we like. We have a few hundred probably. So Please tell me, what should I do first? 😃

• Like 3

Hi welcome! If you go to MY PIN DASHBOARD you can search for any pin and you’ll be able to click on the pin and add it to your list, whether you own it, want to get it, or have it available for trade. It will move all the pins you select to the correct category and you will be able to see who has pins you want and pins you have they want and you can message them. It’s a really awesome feature!

• Love 2

You can catalog your Disney pins by what you own, want and will trade.  How you set up your profile will determine whether others can see your trading pins and contact you to trade.

Also every Saturday night is a Pin Show on Facebook.  It starts at 5:00 est.  On Thursday night you can join us for a zoom meeting.  We learn what is new on this site and also get some questions answered.

PinPics *Buy *Sell *Trade!

I hope I helped

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Karyl said:

I am new to the site. I saw it recommended on Reddit. I’ve never heard of it before. It said something about being able to keep a log of your pins? Is it like a Pinterest board or something? I apologize but I am not so great at navigating sites. Any help or advice is appreciated. My adult daughter and I collect ones that we like. We have a few hundred probably. So Please tell me, what should I do first? 😃

Welcome!!!!!!!!! There is a lot you can do on the site. We have How To guides here as well - Look Under HELP in the header. Thank you for using PinPics! This is a great community of people!

• Like 1

Welcome. If you can't find a pin, take a picture and send it to the forum. Someone will be able to help you.

• Like 1