Greetings from SoCal

theculture

I've been lurking around the site about a year and thought it was finally time to jump in and say hi.  I'm Alex and live about an hour or so from Disneyland.

I haven't been collecting pins for very long but I do have a few I really like.  Picked up 3 more while at Disneyland/DCA this past Wednesday and Thursday.

Pins 1 and 2 I got on my most recent visit.

Pin 3 I found on the sidewalk while heading back to the hotel.  I feel bad for the person who lost it.

Pins 4 and 5 are just a couple of my favorites.

Anyway, look forward to learning more and being more active on the forums.  Cheers!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a good start. Now that the Holidays are over and we can get back into the parks, stop by and join the trading just inside Frontierland. I am there in the morning on Tuesdays. stop by and say Hi!

• Like 1

Howdy!  It's great to have you here in the forum.  That Alien Encounter pin is amazing!!

3 hours ago, BlueStreak said:

Welcome! Looks like you are off to a good start. Now that the Holidays are over and we can get back into the parks, stop by and join the trading just inside Frontierland. I am there in the morning on Tuesdays. stop by and say Hi!

I sure will, thx!

Hi Alex welcome! Do you go to the parks often? They seem to drop new pins fairly often which is fun! 

Welcome Alex!! You are off to a good start! That Wall-e cutie is one of my favorites in that series!!