500 Server Error Message when trying to go to second page of traders

blacksmoke

Anyone else have this error message when trying to view traders.  I see the first page but get error when trying to go to the next page.  Not an issue for own or wants list, just trade list.

IMG_5051.jpeg

• Like 1

I just checked mine and it worked fine.  I'm not sure why yours isn't working, sorry.

I get that same error message when I click Oldest and try to move to the next page. Otherwise I don't get it

Edited by buzz2001
  • Like 1

Hi there - Clear your cache.....

Send me your Error message screenshot Buzz

• Like 1

When I look at my OWNS, and click "Oldest" . . . I see the first page and when I click to page 2, it stalls for a minute and then I get this:

image.png

• Like 2

When I look at my TRADES and page through from "Newest", no problem. When I click "Oldest" and try to move to the second page, I am getting the 500 server error, too:

image.png

• Like 2

When I look at my WANTS . . . it works to page through doing Newest or Oldest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mollyanne said:

Hi there - Clear your cache.....

Send me your Error message screenshot Buzz

It was the same as what Elizabeth and Sarah posted. Also, I was watching a show on whatnot and this issue came up there as well.

Edited by buzz2001

Ok I tried to replicate what you are doing and I did not have an issue. When the Terms of Service popup came up did you accept?

21 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

Ok I tried to replicate what you are doing and I did not have an issue. When the Terms of Service popup came up did you accept?

Yes . . . it popped up for me early yesterday and I accepted. I don't think if I hadn't accepted that I would have been able to log in to the dashboard, actually.