Anybody do Yugioh! Cards?

TheTwins

Wondering if anybody does Yugioh cards. Have a box filled with them, and don't know a thing about them. 🙂 Just curious!

Elizabeth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firechief18 said:

are you trading or selling Yu-Gi-Oh cards?

I'd trade or sell! Got them from a neighbor, so I don't know much about them. But, I think we have hundreds . . . I'd guess a thousand. I haven't counted or anything. But . . . if you are interested, I can send pictures of the lot or whatever!

• Like 1

Pics coming soon! I finally finished counting . . . over 2,000! Going to spread them out on our beds for pics.

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on how old they are you might be sitting on a Gold Mine.....We have a ton of them as well - i got them 20 years ago to play with my Nephew. I need to check mine out as well on value. There is an app called TCG Player that will help!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

Depending on how old they are you might be sitting on a Gold Mine.....We have a ton of them as well - i got them 20 years ago to play with my Nephew. I need to check mine out as well on value. There is an app called TCG Player that will help!

Sis and I are going to try and spread them out on the beds to take pics today. Probably just going to try and sell the unsorted lot, as I don't have enough time to spend to look up each card. 🙂 They are sorted by marked First Editions and not, and about half a dozen that are Spanish and Portuguese. But, I think we are just going to let someone else find the goldmine and sell the entire lot. -grin-

On 1/12/2024 at 9:35 PM, firechief18 said:

Yes please.

Hoping to take pics today!

• 2 months later...