Jump to content

Another So Cal pin trader here!


pretty_omi

Recommended Posts

Hello PinPics Forum!

My name is Omi, and I'm a So Cal resident!
I had a Disneyland AP from 2004, which is when I got hooked on pins too, up until the parks closed March 2020. My main collection is Robin Hood, and I collect a lot of other films or characters that are animal related. I'm also obsessed with Loki, and porgs!
I'm also an avid member of the furry fandom, and participate in events related to that all around So Cal!
Looking forward to participating here more :3

 

Omi pins by Talutie.jpg

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to the PinPics forum!!! So glad to see a familiar pin friend posting. 🙂

 

You like Porgs?? How fun!!! Sis and I both think they are SO cute!!! Do you have a Porgs pin collection?

 

Again, so glad to see you here!

~ Sarah

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, TheTwins said:

You like Porgs?? How fun!!! Sis and I both think they are SO cute!!! Do you have a Porgs pin collection?

 

They are my favorite Star Wars thing! I have a bunch of plush, but one is special. His name is Finn and he goes traveling! He’s even been to Aulani!

IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, pretty_omi said:

They are my favorite Star Wars thing! I have a bunch of plush, but one is special. His name is Finn and he goes traveling! He’s even been to Aulani!

IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

 

I LOVE it!! That's so cute!! And Finn has such . . . personality. Lucky little fellow to have been to Aulani. I'm a wee bit jealous. 😉 He looks like he enjoyed the view but wasn't exactly sure about the Luau. 

 

~ Sarah

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome Omi! I agree, the animal collections are a favorite of mine too! 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TheTwins said:

 

I LOVE it!! That's so cute!! And Finn has such . . . personality. Lucky little fellow to have been to Aulani. I'm a wee bit jealous. 😉 He looks like he enjoyed the view but wasn't exactly sure about the Luau. 

 

~ Sarah

 

He is my favorite because of his always concerned or upset appearance hahaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...