Another So Cal pin trader here!

pretty_omi

Hello PinPics Forum!

My name is Omi, and I'm a So Cal resident!
I had a Disneyland AP from 2004, which is when I got hooked on pins too, up until the parks closed March 2020. My main collection is Robin Hood, and I collect a lot of other films or characters that are animal related. I'm also obsessed with Loki, and porgs!
I'm also an avid member of the furry fandom, and participate in events related to that all around So Cal!
Looking forward to participating here more :3

Omi pins by Talutie.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Welcome to the PinPics forum!!! So glad to see a familiar pin friend posting. 🙂

You like Porgs?? How fun!!! Sis and I both think they are SO cute!!! Do you have a Porgs pin collection?

Again, so glad to see you here!

~ Sarah

• Love 1

6 hours ago, TheTwins said:

You like Porgs?? How fun!!! Sis and I both think they are SO cute!!! Do you have a Porgs pin collection?

They are my favorite Star Wars thing! I have a bunch of plush, but one is special. His name is Finn and he goes traveling! He’s even been to Aulani!

IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, pretty_omi said:

They are my favorite Star Wars thing! I have a bunch of plush, but one is special. His name is Finn and he goes traveling! He’s even been to Aulani!

IMG_8847.jpeg

IMG_8830.jpeg

I LOVE it!! That's so cute!! And Finn has such . . . personality. Lucky little fellow to have been to Aulani. I'm a wee bit jealous. 😉 He looks like he enjoyed the view but wasn't exactly sure about the Luau. 

~ Sarah

Welcome Omi! I agree, the animal collections are a favorite of mine too! 

• Love 1

8 hours ago, TheTwins said:

I LOVE it!! That's so cute!! And Finn has such . . . personality. Lucky little fellow to have been to Aulani. I'm a wee bit jealous. 😉 He looks like he enjoyed the view but wasn't exactly sure about the Luau. 

~ Sarah

He is my favorite because of his always concerned or upset appearance hahaha