Hello From SoCal!

bellesenchantedrose

Hi Everyone! 

My name is Elizabeth and I am here posting to represent my mom @chilikitty and my sister in law @peterpansflight

We have been trading for about 12 years and have experience communicating on forums. 

I like to collect BATB, PATF, Disney Dogs, and Cinderella.

My mom collects Chip and Dale, Dumbo, MSEP, and Disney Cats. 

My sister in law collects Peter Pan, Robin Hood, Winnie the Pooh, and Sleeping Beauty (among some others).

I'm also a dog mom of 2 who had my second musculoskeletal hip surgery of 2023 in December. I love reading, my favorite WDW park is Animal Kingdom and I also for some reason love figment but don't collect him. ( I think it's cause he's so tiny). lol 

Looking to just have a fun and positive experience interacting with you all in the forums, we aren't quite ready to do any trading just yet. 

Looking forward to meeting you all!

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Hi! Welcome to our forum!! Super glad to see a familiar, friendly forum pal posting!! Hope you, your Mom and sister-in-law enjoy it here. We're really just getting started, but if you're looking for some friendly pin traders/collectors/friends . . . this is the place. 

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post or send a message. We're happy to help.

~ Sarah

• Love 2

Welcome to you and your Mom and sister-in-law! So happy to see you here! We are all about having fun while we enjoy pin trading! Some amazing friendships have been made! Would love to have you and your gang join us on a Thursday night Zoom Pin Party! Again welcome we are so glad you are here!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

Welcome to you and your Mom and sister-in-law! So happy to see you here! We are all about having fun while we enjoy pin trading! Some amazing friendships have been made! Would love to have you and your gang join us on a Thursday night Zoom Pin Party! Again welcome we are so glad you are here!!

I'd love to at some point. (I've got some health stuff I've been dealing with the last year that should hopefully be  resolved in the next six to eight months). But for now I'm happy to participate within the forum! 😁

34 minutes ago, 12ontheway said:

Welcome all of you.  Nice to have you with all of us.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to dive in and have fun! 

• Like 1

Oh, yes! Molly is right. You should definitely try to come to a Thursday night meeting sometime, if you can work that out with your schedule. We just found out that Leap Day is actually a Thursday, so we want to do something fun that night!! So glad you're here, and just feel free to post or ask any questions. 🙂

• Love 1

Welcome Elizabeth, to you, your mom, and sister in law! Tell us about your two pups! Also, how are you doing with your surgery recovery?

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, bambiflowerthumper said:

Welcome Elizabeth, to you, your mom, and sister in law! Tell us about your two pups! Also, how are you doing with your surgery recovery?

Thank you so much!   😊   

So my oldest is named Murrie which is short for Murrie Christmas which is a name I chose from the Disney special titled Mickey's Once upon a Christmas. He's 9 years old and he's a very bossy and sassy Dachshund Terrier Mix. He snores like a man and prefers to play with tiny cat toys. 

IMG_3962.thumb.JPG.c4df012b252fdd967d1b8a6536ca9d2d.JPG

My youngest is Perrie who is named after Perry The Platypus from Phineas and Ferb. He turns 9 at the end of this month and he's and Irish Wolfhound Terrier mix. He's a quirky little snuggle bug who loves to play fetch. 

IMG_3904.thumb.JPG.6e17a34fd48fd128e5be263ef36842af.JPG

Here's a cute pic of them together. 🥰

IMG_3664.thumb.JPG.d617e13f5858d8fb1f12213f50df7693.JPG

It's so sweet of you to ask about my recovery! I'm doing relatively well, luckily I kind of knew what to expect because I had my left leg done in February so now I just finished my right. I am having a little complication with my incision but it's pretty common and my dr has me on antibiotics. I have 10 days left of my 6 weeks of no weight at all on my surgical leg so I've had lots of couch time. lol Last time I was out for 5 months so we will have to see how PT goes to see how long I'll be out of work. 

Edited by bellesenchantedrose
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Your pups are darling! Wow it sounds like quite the surgery and recovery! I bet you can’t wait to get back to your normal routine. Hopefully Murrie and Perrie have been taking good care of you while you heal!

3 minutes ago, bambiflowerthumper said:

Your pups are darling! Wow it sounds like quite the surgery and recovery! I bet you can’t wait to get back to your normal routine. Hopefully Murrie and Perrie have been taking good care of you while you heal!

Thank you so much! They're quite the handful but they bring me so much joy, love, and fulfillment. 🥰

I'm absolutely ready to go back to working more now that I'll be physically able! 

• Love 1

Awe your four legged babies are precious! We have 2 One year old Cocker Spaniels. We had to put our beloved 14 1/2 year old Cocker to sleep at the end of April. We did not think we would get a new dog so soon - but seriously it was meant to be!! So MOJO and COCO are our little PinPics Mascots!!

The first pictures are of our beloved Tori - I loved Lady and the Tramp, but I loved it more because she looked like Lady.344246566_6111164602270633_1306471647218956426_n.thumb.jpg.b65ea23ded499d87f523a00409beb48e.jpg343976462_3540336956198475_7234713042363993107_n.thumb.jpg.721d37c7e4adb06165eb78348f4fe154.jpg

And now we have MOJO and COCO......we love them so much. 

378701514_10234240676904852_1371681386146452043_n.thumb.jpg.212eed25a7a748c1ed4960bd8e44c6de.jpg378719561_10234240677304862_3229126501755120452_n.thumb.jpg.a0585a5475a3fc0a074713d8f5ce8d45.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

• 3 weeks later...