New from Washington

Shanas71

I am Shannon. I have been collecting a few years. Finally decided to figure out how to keep track of them so I quit buying duplicates. I collect Up, Wall-E, Beauty and Beast and some others. My adult son collects Tinkerbell. One of my daughters collects Tiana and Princess and the Frog. The other collects Donald and Three Caballeros. I started them collecting in 2004. I started my own collecting years later.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Welcome, Shannon!  I graduated HS in WA, specifically Woodinville.  That's so fun that each of your kids has a collection!  I'm a Donald collector as well.

1 hour ago, Shanas71 said:

I am Shannon. I have been collecting a few years. Finally decided to figure out how to keep track of them so I quit buying duplicates. I collect Up, Wall-E, Beauty and Beast and some others. My adult son collects Tinkerbell. One of my daughters collects Tiana and Princess and the Frog. The other collects Donald and Three Caballeros. I started them collecting in 2004. I started my own collecting years later.

Good luck in your future. My collections have gotten out of control and I am not sure I will survive. Please take a look at my Trades and Wants and see if they can help you out. Let me know how that goes. I see you have a lot of Paris pins. I am hopping some of them might be for trade.

Edited by BlueStreak
Add a comment.

7 hours ago, Shanas71 said:

Hi Shannon! 

Nice to meet you! I collect Beauty and The Beast as well as Princess and The Frog so we have that in common!! Welcome!

Welcome Shannon.  You're going to love having your pins in PinPics.  I'm a Marie, Minnie and Jiminy lover.  Have fun!

Welcome Shannon to PinPics!!!!!!!!!! We are so glad to have you here!! This is just such an amazing fun community of people. We also do a Live

Pin Party on Thursday nights if you would like to join! We give updates on PinPic's new features, the new app coming out and then it is a Free for 

All fun time to chat about pins with new pin friends! Again welcome!!! Molly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...