5-pin Round Robin - closed.

firechief18

This sounds like fun without too much pressure! I may have to join in if there is another one. Can’t wait to see what everyone trades! 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, sithathoriunet said:

Just to clarify, @firechief18, are you sending out the initial package, or am I?  Either way is fine, just don't want to accidentally set two packages going.

I'll start the first one to you. You can always double the fun with your own package. Just need to make sure people know it is coming.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bellesenchantedrose said:

This sounds like fun without too much pressure! I may have to join in if there is another one. Can’t wait to see what everyone trades! 

Next one will probably be the end of February or the first part of March.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, firechief18 said:

I'll start the first one to you. You can always double the fun with your own package. Just need to make sure people know it is coming.

I'll just stick with the one coming from you this time.  🙂

• Like 1

Package received!  I chose these two pins out of the five that @firechief18 sent out, replaced them with two of my traders and will be sending the package along to @mollyanne with tomorrow's mail.  This is so much fun!

PXL_20240124_191628634.MP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, 12ontheway said:

I love the Figmet one.

It's from the WDW 50th Anniversary mystery set!  Pin #144381.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just checking on the status of the package to make sure it didn't get lost in the Klondike.

Oh man! I always miss the fun stuff! Will you be organizing another one?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jenniferlovesdisneypins said:

There's actually a second one already making the rounds as well, but Sis and I plan on organizing another one after that! We'll be sure to send you a message when we're ready to put it together. 🙂 These packages are lots of fun!

• Love 1

THANK YOU!! 

• Like 1

Does anyone know where the the Round Robin stands?  How many more to go?

14 hours ago, jenniferlovesdisneypins said:

This one is about halfway through. The twins have another one running concurrent to this one. Looking to do another 5-pin a little later to avoid any confusion. I have fun watching the progress and the pins selected at each stop. Anyone can start a 5-pin, just let us know so we don't accidentally get them mixed up and crossed up in the mail.

• Like 1

I'm on the first one but don't know where on the list I fall.

I received these PINS today and since I don't have any of those 5, I decided to switch them all out! I'll probably end up keeping sly guy since I don't have Zootopia pins.PXL_20240306_080312476_MP.thumb.jpg.43d085d432dd6ed0c372a1b01a98f0c7.jpg

• Like 4