Hello from Pembroke Pines FL

hotfog

Hey all! I just joined this forum. Excited to be more involved in the pin trading community. I’m a 26yo female living in FL for my clinical rotations for medical school. I am from AZ originally. I recently went to Disney World in August and got into pin trading when I was there and just purchased my annual pass for WDW now that I’m a Florida resident. I love collecting food themed pins also Sully and Baymax and my husband collects villains and NBC mostly.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

Hey, it's nice to have you with us.  You truly have come to the right place.  There are lots of knowledgeable people on here so if you find you have a question, reach out.

Welcome to PinPics! There are many YouTube videos you might want to check out from Molly and there are so many collectors and traders for you to connect to. Enjoy

Welcome! This site is amazing and allows everyone to keep track of the pins they have, want, and have for trade. It’s super organized and helpful!

Welcome. Lots of great people here that can help if you have any questions.

My wife and I retired to Kathleen, FL in 2020. Love central Florida.

Welcome!!! Lots of fun to be had and amazing people to meet! Thank you for using PinPics!!

Hi there, welcome to pin trading! Lots of fun food themed pins from around the world to see and collect. If you'd ever like to trade or ask questions just reach out - happy to help new collectors!