Trade Requests - Please ANSWER one way or the other

figment919

I have been sending out Trade requests and it seems that about half are read and half are not.  This is based on the information in the message area that shows whether the requests are read or not yet.

Please ANSWER one way or the other if you are interested or not, its appreciated!!

Mike S.

Figment919

Edited by figment919
spelling
  • Like 7
  • Love 3

I agree Mike.  Its frustrating that they have trade assist turned on but they are not visiting the site to read messages. 

• Like 1

Some are marked "read" but there is no response as to whether they want to trade or not.

• Sad 1

That is why it is good to look at their profile to see when the last time they logged in. 

I might send out a Bulk Email in regards to this.....

Molly

• Like 2

That's really frustrating when they don't respond. I give them a week then delete the request. If they are on another group I might reach out to them via an alternate channel to ask them if they are interested in the trade request sent via pinpics.

• Like 3

Have any of you seen the "Open to Work" banner that people can activate on LinkedIn? It would be great if there was a highly-visible button or switch on the dashboard that people could use to indicate they're "Open to Trade" and then easily it turn off when they're away on vacation or when life gets too hectic. I know there's Trade Assist, but it's hard for many users to find intuitively.

(Also would love some way to quickly see what country people are located in when you see a list of members who are trading the pin you want. Maybe flag icons beside the PinPics name or something? It's a bit of a bummer when you're looking for a pin and most users are only trading to US addresses.)

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Like to Bump this up again.  Site shows that the Trade request has been read (sometimes), but the person never gets back with an answer as to whether they are interested or not?  Frustrating.

• Like 4

Just want to chime in that we are working on getting the member's "location" visible during the trade sending process. I really agree that it would make it so much easier when trading! 🙂

• Like 1