Software Maintenance and Log-In issues

TheTwins

Sorry for any and all inconvenience being experienced by users trying to log in. We are aware of the issue, and are actively working on fixing it. Some members are having trouble logging out and others getting into messages. Please don't bother emailing for these issues, as we are aware of them and doing everything we can to get them resolved. Thanks for your patience and understanding! Hope to be back up and running shortly!

The PinPics Team

• Like 2

Work is completed, so logging in should be back to normal! If you are still experiencing issues, please clear your cache and delete all PinPics cookies from your devices/browers and try to log in again. Thanks for your patience!

Hello, I have not had issues logging in, but I somehow I sense something is wrong or is my feeling wrong? 

23 minutes ago, pinsgaruma said:

Hello, I have not had issues logging in, but I somehow I sense something is wrong or is my feeling wrong? 

Sorry, I'm confused. What do you think is wrong? The issue has been fixed. There should be no log in problems, it was just maintenance to do with the logging in protocols.