Having to log in twice?

pretty_omi
Go to solution Solved by TheTwins,

Apologies if this has been brought up. I noticed for the last month at least, I have to log in twice to the site when using it.
I come to the main pinpics.com, I can be already logged in, or even if I log in fresh, if I click pin database, I always have to log in a second time. I've logged out, and I've cleared my browser cache.
If there's another trick to clear this lmk, otherwise just wanted to note that I'm experiencing this.

I have the same thing. I don't believe that the forum and the pin database logins are linked. So you have to log into each one independently.

• Like 2

• Solution
1 hour ago, pretty_omi said:

Apologies if this has been brought up. I noticed for the last month at least, I have to log in twice to the site when using it.
I come to the main pinpics.com, I can be already logged in, or even if I log in fresh, if I click pin database, I always have to log in a second time. I've logged out, and I've cleared my browser cache.
If there's another trick to clear this lmk, otherwise just wanted to note that I'm experiencing this.

Thanks for asking! You are actually doing everything correctly. At this time, the pin database requires a sign-in separate from the rest of the site. It's still the same account you are using, but the two areas sign-in differently. We are hoping to eliminate that at a later date, but what you are experiencing is absolutely normal. (Can there be "normal" in Disney Pins??! 🙂 )

• Like 4

On 1/25/2024 at 11:27 AM, TheTwins said:

Thanks for asking! You are actually doing everything correctly. At this time, the pin database requires a sign-in separate from the rest of the site. It's still the same account you are using, but the two areas sign-in differently. We are hoping to eliminate that at a later date, but what you are experiencing is absolutely normal. (Can there be "normal" in Disney Pins??! 🙂 )

Aha! That does explain it, thank you!

• Like 1