Are these good?

Vanity_Quinn

The Disneyland pin is definitely authentic.  The Sorcerer Mickey headband also looks authentic.  The other two I'm undecided about.

• Like 1

What year is the Disneyland pin? The back stamp appears incomplete. 

The EPCOT Mickey stamp doesn't go all the way to the edge so I don't believe it is authentic.

The headband looks good.

The travel company pin also looks good.

A boarder on the back does not always mean it is a scrapper.  I have opened authentic Disney packages and gotten pins with boarders.  You really need to evaluate the entire pin.  Pin thickness, edges, finish, nubs, artwork features (especially the eyes) etc.  The Disneyland pin looks too shiny and well-made to be fake.

Prior to 2020 having a visible boarder was a pretty good indicator that the pin was a scrapped pin. Post COVID the QA went out the window, so yes there are lots of pins being sold that previously would not have made it to market.

• Like 1

Is the year on the Mickey Epcot pin 2016? If so that having a border does make that one a fake.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Most of the time a pin having a border meant it was fake...at least if the pin was a Hidden Mickey. Now some of the newer Hidden Mickey's have borders and are authentic. You have to look at other things as well to really determine if a pin is authentic or not.

• Like 3