New in FL

nikishep2024

Hi all! I've started my pin board - and have come across a few that I can't seem to find. The majority of my pins are from 2007 / 2008 when I worked for Disney Mobile in North Hollywood. I have 3 Disney pin bags full of LE pins from Imagineering and the lot along with ones purchased at Disneyland. TBH - I was laid off in October and will be looking to sell some stuff so I'm here doing research on what I have to get me through my unemployed time. I have such random stuff from the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion WDI Lenticular set to Disney Mobile Mickey pins to buttons from Hong Kong Disney - it's fun researching what they all are.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

So sorry to hear about your lay-off.  Imagineering pins seem to have great re-sale value, so hopefully you'll do well once your research is all done.  Glad to have you here!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sithathoriunet said:

So sorry to hear about your lay-off.  Imagineering pins seem to have great re-sale value, so hopefully you'll do well once your research is all done.  Glad to have you here!

Definitely a bummer, but it's been fun going through all my 2007 / 2008 Disney stuff. 🙂

• Like 1

Welcome Nikishep! So glad to have you here and thank you for using PinPics! So sorry to hear about your situation.....but there is the light at the end of the 

tunnel for sure!!! Again welcome!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, mollyanne said:

Welcome Nikishep! So glad to have you here and thank you for using PinPics! So sorry to hear about your situation.....but there is the light at the end of the 

tunnel for sure!!! Again welcome!

Thank you so much! There will be light for sure - it's just the journey getting to it that isn't the most fun right now.

36 minutes ago, firechief18 said:

Welcome, sorry to hear of your layoff. What part of Florida are you located?

Tampa Bay area

Cool, I'm near Zephyrhills. Check out the events listing there are several pin events. Some offer bye/sell/trade tables.

• Like 1

Just now, firechief18 said:

Cool, I'm near Zephyrhills. Check out the events listing there are several pin events. Some offer bye/sell/trade tables.

Forgot "in near Orlando".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...