Pin trade requests

jansdreams

I have made several pin trade requests and I have only gotten 1 response. Is there a secret I don't know about how to do this. I am not even getting negative responses.

I go onto the compare areas and make offers and I get nothing back from people. Am I doing something wrong, I don't even know if they are getting my messages.

Please advise

JansDreams

2 hours ago, jansdreams said:

I have made several pin trade requests and I have only gotten 1 response. Is there a secret I don't know about how to do this. I am not even getting negative responses.

I go onto the compare areas and make offers and I get nothing back from people. Am I doing something wrong, I don't even know if they are getting my messages.

Please advise

JansDreams

Just sent you a trade test to see if the messages are working.

• 1 month later...

@jansdreams did you figure out what was wrong. I have experienced the same issue. I have sent tons of trade requests with only 2 responses. 

Edited by Chowar33

On 3/10/2024 at 10:19 PM, Chowar33 said:

@jansdreams did you figure out what was wrong. I have experienced the same issue. I have sent tons of trade requests with only 2 responses. 

Hi chower33, after I posted, firechief18 checked and sent me a message and figured out my trade requests were working, I guess peole just were not interested or not reading the requests!  It's too bad because I feel like I'm wasting my time.

JansDreams 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, jansdreams said:

Hi chower33, after I posted, firechief18 checked and sent me a message and figured out my trade requests were working, I guess peole just were not interested or not reading the requests!  It's too bad because I feel like I'm wasting my time.

JansDreams 

Keep sending requests, give it a week or two. Then send a PM, if still no response, oh well. You can also look at the person's activity and feedback scores. If their activity is high there is a better chance they will respond.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jansdreams said:

JansDreams 

I kind of figured as much. I have only gotten 2 reply’s out of many messages sent. Finally about to make a successful trade but it’s definitely not very easy on here unfortunately. I love the concept but I wonder if there a lot of people who have old accounts and don’t really use the platform anymore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chowar33 said:

I kind of figured as much. I have only gotten 2 reply’s out of many messages sent. Finally about to make a successful trade but it’s definitely not very easy on here unfortunately. I love the concept but I wonder if there a lot of people who have old accounts and don’t really use the platform anymore. 

Review the other persons activity and feedback to gauge whether or not you might get a response. Also follow up with a PM after a week or so.

• Like 2

I find that my success in trading via PinPics ebbs and flows.  Some months I have no luck at all, then suddenly I'll end up with a multi pin trade or two and feel on top of the world!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem and was wondering the same thing!  Thanks for posting the question and for all the responses. 

• Like 2