Disney Pin Geek

Pin182

Hello fellow Disney Pin Collectors- My name is Rachel and I have been collecting Disney Pins since 2013. I'm from central Minnesota and have been obsessed with Disney pretty much my whole life. When I was young I traveled with my family to Walt Disney World in 1989 and Disneyland in 1991. I felt lucky to make it to both parks at a young age but of course wanted to return. This didn't happen until 2013!!! Now I have lost count of the trips I have taken to WDW since then! I have also done an ABD Southern California with VIP Disneyland Trip, traveled to Aulani, have been on 3 Disney Cruises, and was even married on one of those cruises! I collect pins from each resort or event I stay at or attend to commemorate my trips and this is what started my collection. I also collect Monsters Inc/University, Disney Cats across all movies, The Little Mermaid, and Sword in the Stone pins! Looking forward to using the website a bit and "meeting" some of you. Happy trading!

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Welcome Pin182!!!!!! I am Molly the owner of PinPics! Thank you so much for using PinPics and joining in on the Pin Party! So much to do here! There is an amazing community of Pin traders, experts and lovers of all things Disney!! So welcome again!!

Hi Rachel!  Thanks for introducing yourself!  I collect Little Mermaid, too!  But just Ariel herself.  I'd love to see a photo of some of the pins that you got on your trips!

• Love 1

Hi Rachel welcome! It sounds like you’ve been on several amazing Disney adventures! This website is great for keeping track of the pins you currently have, what you want to trade from your collection, and which pins you’re looking for. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the replies! This is exciting to be a part of this community. I'm in the process of cataloging all of my pins. I just got back from a trip where I did some trading and a few things got unorganized. I will come back to update you all with some photos when I have it all complete. I have logged 150ish so far and there are many more to go. Again thanks for saying hello. I'll be back with some photos.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

23 hours ago, aklynne said:

nice to meet you on the zooms these past 2 times! Hope we can trade one day!

Thanks! It was nice to meet you as well. Really excited to get more involved here and hoping to do some more trading as well! Still working on logging my pins. Getting a lot done lately. Thanks for the comment. 🙂

powerstitch, its stilly. one of my favorite bands is Blink182. Pin182 just came to me fast when I was signing up. Now that I think of it I should have made it way cooler and a reference to a Disney movie. Thanks for the welcome.

• Like 1

It is what it is.   Likely there is a way to change it if you want to.  If so, email Molly@pinpics.com.

This is pin 182 below.   

image.jpeg.1038745869501032d9eef5a7a5b5b50f.jpeg

You can change your name in your profile.  Just make sure you are on the pin database side when you enter edit account. 

Edited by buzz2001
  • Like 1